Liberator And MBT nerfs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stormsh7dow, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Stormsh7dow

First off, as the discussions are raging on about libs being op and weather or not they needed the nerf hammer so hard. Why Don't we now talk about all MBTs that will be getting nerfed now, along soon with they're top guns. As people who play infantry rage on and on about being farmed by any kind of vehicle, and if they die then it must be op and deserves a nerf. Now, idk if its just me. But if anyone has seen the test server stats on the MBT nerfs I have to ask 1 thing...What will the point be in using HE, or HEAT if they're nerfing blast damage of all guns(including AP Blast damage which makes no sense to me since i have yet to farm infantry with AP Blast damage) and pushing toward MBTs and lightnings only fighting other vehicles.

All I can make of SOEs pointless nerfs that is causing many people to flat out leave the game(cause playing infantry all day is boring and not really entertaining at all) Is due to the fact that most people who play infantry are rather stupid when it comes to fighting vehicles, I can't even tell how many times my Lib, ESF, MBT and lightning have been shot at by small arms, and solo lock-on heroes. I mean if this game is going to get nerfed more and more because people can't learn not to stand right in front of a tank by themselves then this is not the game I started playing 6 months ago anymore. Thanks SOE! You've almost totally ruined this game for me and many many others.

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/test-server-update-notes-7-1.192092/
    • Up x 1
  2. Sebastien

3. Brahma2

If you can't still make it work, maybe you weren't that good in the first place.
  4. Stormsh7dow

I never said anything about not being able to make it work dude, And you're missing the whole point here bud. I'm talking mostly about senseless nerfs
  5. Brahma2

You shouldn't be... you should be talking about senseless buffs.

Composite buff? Who asked for it? What the **** SOE?

Dalton nerf against libs? Who asked for it? What the **** SOE?

Less damage from dumbfires against libs? Who asked for it? What the **** SOE?

Noticing a pattern? There's very, very few libs in the air anymore, and the reason there were many in the first place was a bunch of buffs that no one asked for. Tail gun change; good. Crew experience change; good for everyone in the game. What else was required?
    • Up x 1
  6. Stormsh7dow

There is no less damage from dumbfires, they took the resist buffs and returned them to normal. Lib Belly gun ammo cap nerf...who asked for that? Instead of having fun flying now your 130 dalton now only has 40. Turning this game into a resupply circus, and they nerfed blast on the dalton but buffed direct hit damage by 200. 200 damage that I never even notice. Please also read further context where i go on about coming MBT nerfs, Instead of fixing the already broken game SOE buffs and nerfs stuff when there is no need to, also even when there is a nerf needed SOE will not only nerf said item but also over nerf said item by nerfing it beyond what is needed. Plus giving the lib worthless "NEW weapons" that serve no purpose other then suck.
  7. Brahma2

Little secret... but SOE doesn't have to listen to you. Or me. They will continue to do what they want, and you are just going to have to tough it out.
    • Up x 2
  8. Stormsh7dow

Maybe you should learn to fly, or not stand out in the open. I don't have this problem getting farmed by anything, Why don't i just cry about air squads? pull 3+ esfs together and nothing stands a chance and there is nothing you can do about it other then maybe get a few before you die. But yeah, standing out in the open with a lock-on isn't the best idea.
  9. Stormsh7dow

Yes, i already know this...I didn't just start gaming yesterday...But again that is the whole point of forums, weather SOE cares or not doesn't matter. I mean come on, the lib nerf was on test server for under 12 hours then on live...they weren't looking for peoples opinions. And unless lots of people post about the coming MBT "adjustments" they'll go right through to live. Since more people play ground vehicles then air it might go better.
  10. Brahma2

Your optimistic outlook makes me smile.
    • Up x 1
  11. BrokenMirror

But storm... Sony should make it so that if ESFs hit the same target only 1 should deal damage, its unfair when 3 people jump my reaver >_<

And when I'm on Infantry, its not fun when I get killed by an HE shell. I want to stand in the middle of the road like a moron! I should be able to...

Also Whenever I get hit by an AP Round by a tank its unfair, They one shot me... I should be able to facetank an AP Shell, how else am I supposed to fight a MBT? Pull another MBT? Blasphemy!

While we're at it, My galaxy gets owned by The other 2 forms of air, I like galaxys because they can be used as a spawn point Obviously, so, I want it to have a Skyguard for a 2 and 3 gun, and Full Auto Daltons on 4 and 5 to keep it safe from Air.

And sunderers should be indestructible, only when they are mine though. It sucks when my sunderer gets blown up, it ruins a Good fight, But the enemy sunders cant be invincible, because if they were, we would never be able to defend a base. I mean it wouldn't be fun to fight an indestructible sunderer...
    • Up x 2
  12. Alarox