PlanetSide 2 Gameplay at 60fps Youtube (High Frame Rate EXCLUSIVE!!)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ElitePixel, Jul 6, 2014.

1. ElitePixel

• Up x 1
  2. ElitePixel

Make Sure to Play in 1080p
  3. Chipay

Most boring video ever made, good job.

Also, why the **** is this an exclusive?

Edit: Also flagged for misleading title, the majority of your gameplay is at sub 60 fps (even drops down to 49)
  4. Keldrath

Makes sure to mute too.

Seems like it works with my browser (Waterfox 64bit) so that's good at least.

Or maybe not, turned on Fraps to see but it's apparently not displaying for Youtube videos for whatever reason. Yours tricked me into thinking it was mine.
  5. Sandpants

6. noidea

This isn't a 60 fps vid
  7. ElitePixel

This Video is 60FPS Go to your state for nerds on Chrome and go to Titanfall Gameplay at 60fps (High Frame Rate EXCLUSIVE!!) and PlanetSide 2 Gameplay at 60fps (High Frame Rate EXCLUSIVE!!) and look at the fps rate XD Both 30 but it is showing 60fps
  8. Keldrath

Youtube just recently allowed uploading videos in 60fps. It's a new thing where the player will actually do 60 instead of 30 now.

I hear it might only work in google Chrome though atm and only select videos/channels are getting to do it atm since it's brand new.

I assume he was showing that off/testing it.
  9. shaungeorge_

You stupid Higby, YouTube allows videos to be rendered in 60fps which OP is showcasing.

I swear to god, ur lucky im not in my scythe...
    • Up x 2
  10. noidea

I watched the Titanfall 60 fps vid and that was amazing to watch. The video you posted doesn't feel as smooth as the Titanfall one.
  11. Chipay

You can't showcase 60fps if the video itself is sub 60fps...
    Like seriously dude, you're not the most tech savvy guy in the world heh?
  12. Cyridius

That's because the actual game isn't 60fps. He just uploaded the video as a 60fps video.
  13. Tuco

Epic gameplay video requires an epic soundtrack, like Flight of the Valkyries.