Bummed by visual armor fault!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Veyrah, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Veyrah

I recently bought the Lumifiber Scout Armor for my NC character. This was just before the discount weekend, so that made me feel sick too.

But anyways, I equipped the armor after buying it and noticed a defect that keeps bugging me. The gold and lumifiber models are supposed to be the same but the lumifiber armor had a weird look around the crotch area.

[IMG]

Here I pointed out what should be fixed.

If SONY doesn't plan on fixing this soon I would appreciate it if i could get the gold one since that model is at least flawless.
  2. Octiceps

Definitely a bigger gun below than above!
  3. Ripshaft

Sounds like you've got a real bone to pick with SOE, but it's allright, I'm sure they'll get their comeuppance (knock on wood).

Just be strong and firm in your resolve, and try not to be a jerk to the support - but remember it's all on you, you must harden your resolve - in the words of Marcus Aurelius; "A man must stand erect, not be kept erect by others."

Good luck friend.
    • Up x 6
  4. Gleerok

Are you referring to the right side picture? Nothing wrong with the left side one. Actually, it is alllllllllllll riiiiiiight

:oops:
  5. XTrac

Same problem here:
    [IMG]
  6. Rhumald

SoE has been experimenting with Artificial inteligences. Your characters will now uncontrollably express how much they like you're station cash spending habbits, much like a dog wagging it's tail!
    • Up x 1
  7. Gleerok

This expression of happiness surely is straightforward and prominent!
  8. Ronin Oni

9. Veyrah

Hahaha thanks for this, at least now I can laugh when looking at my groin. wat?

Thanks for the replies all, but I still expect some support from the SOE:) people
  10. FrankHH

And here I thought T-ray couldn't screw up even more!
  11. TRick Shot

Please tell me you play on Woodman!
  12. Veyrah

Whatever you want ;)

Seriously though, have the devs taken notice of this by now? I get annoyed by this bug. Even more so because of the fact that its a really easy fix. The other gold coloured armor has the exact same model except that its visually correct.
  13. equinub

Atleast the character is happy!

If not the soe customer. :p
    • Up x 1
  14. Octiceps

Yeah he looks EXCITED!