[QPRO] is Recruiting | Ops and MLG

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dyrun, Aug 5, 2013.

1. Tshapedvisor

Looking forward to ops this week. We have been having a ton of fun so if you aren't running with us you are definitely missing out.
  2. Sipherix

3. BoozerTR

Got to run with these guys for a bit today instead of a normal pub squad like I usually do. Very refreshing to have a squad that stays together and moves as a group and having a squad leader like Sipherix who actually looks at the map and comes up with a plan of attack instead of just rushing into the meat grinder. Great bunch of guys and will be looking to join their squads before all others.

GreybeardTR
  4. Sipherix

ops tomorrow night! 9pm est. add me for an invite.

Also, looking for more pilots!
  5. Guggles

Great ops last night, I only crashed like 3 gal's.
  6. Aeflic

I have to give it to you guys, hands down one of the best TR outfits I've gone against. I don't usually get any resistance when fighting TR save for massive overpop.

But you guys outdid yourselves a couple days ago at Melaka cart mining. It was a great 50/50 fight. You had your MAXs in a great vantage point overlooking the point and some tough infantry play. There is still hope for the TR. It was a pleasure to fight against you guys and the GOON alts.
  7. Sipherix

Aeflic thanks for the good fight! that was pretty epic. We are always looking for a good firefight.