Spanish speaking Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by PutridSlayer, Jan 9, 2014.

1. PutridSlayer

Any spanish speaking outfit for the TR? if not, anyone wants to create it with me?

if there is another post like this sorry but I'm new on the forum
  2. Church41349

If there are any man I have never heard of any. Sorry can't be any more help but you might need to start one if you want one.
  3. PutridSlayer

I think you're right... I have invite a few friends, but I think is not enough :(
  4. germobeno

I speak spanish ! But im from Vanu faction.............. De paso me presento , mi pj se llama Heisenberg2389 , si te pinta jugar vanu agregame.
  5. reydelchicken

We have an outfit called HDLR.

Speak to "MaxLancer" for more info as he's the one that created this outfit.

We only have 3 players however, so it's a bit hard to do much with our numbers.
  6. Negast

Si hay se llama Los Guardianes de Auraxis (GDAX), puedes agregar a cualquiera de sus comandantes incluso a mi "Execrador" y venga a jugar con nosotros!
    • Up x 1
  7. Goiiath

Mastfex11 runs a spanish speaking outfit, they're pretty damn good too. Los Gaurdianes de Auraxis has a lot of veteran players. You'll see them around a lot. I can vouch for the leader, he's a former Liege member and BR 93 now. Their officers are all high ranking (BR 100s etc.) members from different servers as well, and have been collecting on Connery. Good luck getting in touch with them. They're probably what you're looking for
    • Up x 1