Hossin Locked!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gleerok, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Gleerok

No way ! I am TOTALLY fine with continent locked, just please disable it for at least 1 month on new continents! Some people want to play on new continents, some don't mind, but the biggest part do <.<

Plus, new continents are more prone to have design and gameplay bugs, if you enable locking people will interact much less.

Seriously, please, not Hossin.

Everybody on my platoon freaked out when that happened today during an alert (Connery)
    • Up x 1
  2. Ken Photon

Maybe it's a bug... I thought that Hossin was supposed to be unable to be locked for a while (a month, I believe).
  3. Scr1nRusher

Hossin can still be locked by taking it over like any other continent.
  4. Maelthra

The alerts that lead to the continent being locked were disabled, but Hossin can still be locked through territory domination (or so say the most recent patch notes).
  5. Ken Photon

Gotcha, thanks. So then, to the OP's concern: C'mon TR! Why would you let such a thing happen?! :p

But seriously, I get what you're saying and I agree. I don't know about making the locking grace period be a month long, maybe 2 weeks would be more appropriate. I've already seen people in Forumside complain about Hossin not being able to be locked, so they're "forced" to play on it. So, a month is probably too long.
  6. Tommyp2006

It'll end up unlocked in a few hours anyways.
    • Up x 2
  7. Gleerok

I remember VERY well NC only had 41% of the continent before the alert's end. VS and TR both had a good chunk of it together. It got locked because of the alert, not territory domination.
  8. Tuco

9. Rift23

If you don't have a premium account it's going to be 2+ hours to get into Hossin anyway.
  10. Andy04

So I log in today expecting to make a video of hossin and to my surprise it was being ghost capped by the TR on miller with no resistance at all hardly and now it is locked, WHAT A LOAD OF BS! Seriously you make us wait for AGES for a new continent then you make it so we can't play on it GREAT IDEA!
    This continant locking is premature and especially when they release a new continent that we can not play on because of ghost capping, SO I just logged off and going to play something else a long with the rest of the outfit !
  11. Astriania

Hossin alerts are supposed to be disabled so /bug that.
  12. Suicide Trooper

Hossin locked? And nothing of value was lost.
    • Up x 1
  13. Canaris

So first cap of Miller Hossin goes to TR.... W00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!
    • Up x 1
  14. Andy04

Yes Great job on ghost capping it, Only way the TR could cap it ;)
  15. TRick Shot

B00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!
  16. FieldMarshall

[IMG]

VS and NC at Bitol is the reason why Hossin got locked.
  17. volth

When the other 3 continents is locked no one complain. But when Hossin is locked, it's the end of the world.
    Like you say to people's that complain about CL on other continents "Deal with it!"
    • Up x 3
  18. Plunutsud pls

Then get everybody in your platoon to help lock another continent to unlock Hossin.

That's the whole point of continent locking.

No more farming whenever and wherever you want.

Deal with it.
    • Up x 1
  19. HadesR

Shouldn't expect to play on Hossin 24/7

Hossinites go to another continent :p
    • Up x 1
  20. Gleerok

I don't mind the continent lock as a feature. I do mind when its the new continent we have been waiting for ages.

I thought there was an exception for Hossin on the patch notes?