What have you done to my Vanguard???! Remove this ugly blue patterns!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mystogan, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Mystogan

What the hell happended to my Vanguard?!

Are you serious? Who added those ugly blue patterns!! Remove them please! This is ugly as hell and it makes EVERY camo I EVER BOUGHT (and I bought many SOE!) ugly!

Why do you think I bought camos?? I bought them to NOT SEE ANY blue and yellow patters or default camo!

I demand refund for my camos, since now no matter if I equip green, tech, gold camo- I always have those ugly, stupid blue patterns.

This is just.... why? Why? What was wrong with having camos that actually COVER your dam tank?
    • Up x 9
  2. rahulr1

Vanguard needs downsides... it's OP :p

(I'm serious though, if this stops people from entering Vanguards I'm happy)
    • Up x 1
  3. Alarox

1.) Wow

-----------------------

2.) I made a thread about this on PTS, but it seems the changes went through anyway.

3.) OP, constructive threads are better than reactionary ones.
    • Up x 1
  4. inespie

Agreed, but for the inverse reason.
    Seriously, SOE, the default camo was good ! the blue and yellow on the new patern doesn't even match the default NC color. Now all our vehicle are grey by default with this ugly patern. who stay, even with camo. I can't faction pride anymore.

Keep the default color as they were, and the camo with a entire coverage, AT LEAST for the Empire spécific vehicle. By their shape and sound, everybody already know their faction.
  5. Edelhonk

They did the same with the Van they did before with the Prowler and the Mag. So stop crying and take it like TR and VS did before.
    Btw...as long they do not really nerf the Vanguard there is nothing to cry...its still one of the most OP vehicles in the game, especially with the last changes that force all the tanks more into close range combat where the Vanguard shines the most because the other 2 cant counter the I-Win-shield with magburn (hahahaha...lol) or lockdown (simply cause its totally suicide in a close range fight). Not to mention the gear-shift trick which is confirmed as bug but it is still in the game.
  6. NCDaniel

rip enforcer
  7. Chrisragnar

I think everyone stopped trying to be constructive about the vanguards b/c NC players just show up and wave statistics around and demand a big buff instead. Meanwile tankers everywhere have to try fleeing from single vanguards to survive.
  8. MasonSTL

I actually like the changes. the textures seem way better.
  9. Flag

But vanu forbid that there are some players (and I include myself and Alarox in this) who want the game to be balanced between the factions ....
    • Up x 1
  10. Pikachu

I think vanguard is perhaps the least ruined vehicle as long as you apply camo. Sure default texutre is awful but the colored parts are no where near as big and ugly as those on the prowler or lightning.
  11. Klypto

The gray is great, the blue sucks. I can't use any of my camo except Zebra because the rest clash with the blue stripes in a very horrible way.
    • Up x 1
  12. Odamit

I prefer the new style to the original one. I'll actually start looking at vehicle decals now that the NC logo's been removed so that there's no overlapping. I think it's a little less noticeable to have a few darker lines broken up on the tank than three bright colored lines that stretched from front to back.

Yes, that's how every tank fight goes....anywhere on Auraxis.... a single 1/2 VG manages to scatter any Mag or Prowler tank force! :rolleyes: Don't forget the plethora of 'iwinbutton' posts accompanying attempts to sift through, understand the available stats and work towards balance.
  13. Sebastien

I think the new model and some of the Camos look pretty good now.
  14. Klypto

All the ugly camos look good with it now. Complete ****
  15. lawn gnome

it's a marketing strategy to get you to buy the other ugly camos
  16. Klypto

**** that.
  17. Sebastien

Right? Desert Scrub looks like *** now, but India Scrub which used to look like vomit is lookin' pretty fly.
  18. Klypto

I don't understand. Both are now completely useless with the ugly blue stripes all over the tanks. They both look pretty ugly with those stuupid stripes.
  19. Flag

Using camo to hide is over-rated. :cool:
  20. FishMcCool

Same hack job as the Reaver... I like the new default grey Reaver, but ugh, those new bright yellow/blue patches over any applied camo spoil some great schemes. Meh. :(