Last Day Before Emerald: How Will You Spend the Last Day of Your Server's Existence?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheShrapnelKing, Jun 23, 2014.

1. tugernut

i just played 2 hours on my NC alt to get to 50 - probably play mostly my TR after the merge to get him to 50.
    And after 2 years of playing outfitless , I may just try to find an outfit now - maybe AT like I was in PS1 for my VS main.
    Can't wait for some new targets!!!!!
    • Up x 1
  2. Linedan

Well, that's kind of morbid. >.>

And yeah, I was on my TR in that mess at Wokuk. NC had massive population and was throwing it all at TR with 9% territory on an Amerish alert.

So I got zerged by NC on Waterson and then zerged by TR (yes, really) on Mattherson. I have a real knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Tomorrow night is going to be craaaaycray.
  3. Amundsenkalmah

My 3 main characters will be now on the same server... so probably crying a little.
    Oh and playing BF4 or some steam sale game while the servers are down
    • Up x 1
  4. Sagabyte

East vs west?

Oh and jsyk easties I'm making a nc and tr alt just to kick around. What's it like there?
  5. OgreMarkX

Last Day Before Emerald: How Will You Spend the Last Day of Your Server's Existence?

Answer: Lagging.
  6. Mustarde

Get dunked on, and have fun on your NPC server
    • Up x 1
  7. Mustarde

Mattherson TR's last alert we were at 27% to 36% for the others. GG
  8. -Synapse-

I played with my brother, who doesn't really like the game any more but said he'd give it a try. We did pretty well, though I could swear we only won because the VS got tired of farming the same two people over and over again and left the base.
  9. Vinny

waiting to delete the characters on my account since i refuse to play on the same server as goons and there are no server transfer options yet
  10. TheShrapnelKing

Well I spent my last day on Waterson setting a personal record: #117 on the daily scoreboard (and keep in mind, I don't use boosts) and #14 on the daily killboard.
  11. Solidpew

My most memorable moment tonight was completely whiffing C4 on a guy who turned the corner. I think someone dead on the floor next to me even said, 'leet C4.' It made me smile. :D
  12. TOGSolid

I spent it thanking Papa Vanu for finally delivering us from the bag of derp that is the Waterson Vanu. I just hope the Mattherson guys bring a big enough whip to properly motivate the Waterson VS into actually coordinating properly.
  13. Epic High Five

Your dedication to this insane line of reasoning is admirable. PS2 goons are quite docile compared to some of the the others, though we will pounce on stuff like this so maybe you're experiencing a self-fulfilling prophecy?
    • Up x 1
  14. Jbrain

These outfits that caused problems a long time ago aren't they same people.. truth is most of the big time trouble makers are gona. Goon from what I have seen is just another outfit playing and having fun so deleting because of some past spiff is silly. The most I hear from GOON is shouting SlugLyfe in yell when people start ******** about us using shotguns.. like we have a choice since it seems all devs want to give us lol.
  15. Pingonaut

Apparently winning the final Waterson alert for the TR. :) Yes, we did.
  16. Aander

I didn't get to play much yesterday, but I made sure to log on this morning and kill a few guys. I was online for the last moments of Jaeger, and made sure to extend Waterson the same courtesy.

Also, GG TR for winning the last alert. :D
  17. SgtGrumbles

Yeah that was me. I'm in the GOKU outfit, so I thought it was fitting. I like that Mattherson and Waterson became Emerald. If we were either Mattherson or Waterson we wouldn't be equals. Its like we did an IRL server fusion dance.

Sorry you are irrationally mad at a group of players for..some reason?