Female character need to be more busty!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by dreamstarnight1, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caserion

And here i thought female infiltrator butts were all someone would ever need...
  2. NeonNoodle

Why does the objectification of women have to stop at a video game?;) Thumbs up.
  3. dreamstarnight1

More customization option such as more busty boobs, more player will be attracted to this game. Why do you think so many mmorpg have skimpy armour and busty boobs?? to attract players!!
  4. Ghosty11

I guess SOE selling bikini armor for female avatars is out of the question then? :eek:
  5. LanceHavenbay

1. Cannot believe you would even bring this up
    2. As with what was stated with females having short hair - per military dress code, females wear sports bras as to not limit or restrict their ability to wear armor or other utilities. Yes, this is a video game - not real life.

Want more boobs, you might have to go out into real life and find them.
    • Up x 2
  6. Nintyuk

This is the dumb, Really Dumb. If you can't fit in to standard issue armour and you can't get your self to a point were you can then you can't fight on the front lines, Simple as. AKA all of your fantasy girls are at best working out of combat in offices or as InOp's. Or they stay as civilians in the NS sanctuary's.
    • Up x 1
  7. Serafine

• Up x 2
  8. Mekeji

You should probably look into Tera. They have to boobs you are looking for.

Also they cater to lolicon.
  9. Satex

Buff boobs is an indirect vanu butt nerf I guess?
    • Up x 1
  10. Torok

OP outfit disturbs me in a controversial way
  11. Atis

If your game has no nude mods, you can be sure its not popular.
  12. Alchemist44

Pfff, do you even internet? I dont even have to leave the room and Im PERFECTLY FINE. *sobs*
    • Up x 1
  13. Ryouhki

We don't need boobs to watch when we have tight spandex, blue lingeries and TR infis dressed for BDSM party running around,,
  14. JibbaJabba

And.... No.

How about we instead be respectful of female gamers who just came here to kick *** and chew bubblegum ok?

Keep your adolescent fantasies away from our game. There is free **** on the internet if you need it.
    • Up x 4
  15. DFDelta

If you need Planetside 2 to see boobs in the internet you're doing it wrong.

Also they're soldiers in full body armor, you should not even be able to really tell if they have boobs. (Except maybe for vanu. Hail spandex)
  16. Alarox

It is all about the butts young Padawan. You still have much to learn.

That being said, we don't need sexualization. You have all of the internet at your disposal, we don't need it in PS2.
  17. M4gn1

Devs please buff the boobs!
  18. Certs-For-Days

I'm not saying anything on the issue, but I disagree with the suggestion, but
    Bro, that was a good pun.
  19. M4gn1

Also when you are at it. I find that the VS have an unfair advantage. either give us that *** as well or nerf theirs.
  20. Kcalehc

I demand adjustable sizing for my codpiece! If women are to be treated as sexual objects, I want to be treated as one too!

(Note: Sexual discrimination is wrong, in both directions; and stereotypical sexualisation to sell a product is also. I'm glad SOE decided on relatively well proportioned women models for the game)
    • Up x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.