Still very poor and lame performance

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jur270, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Jur270

Wow now takes 5 min to load the spwan map and 1 min to load to action and 5 frames in a 12 vs 12 battle
    BU LL S H IT
  2. blueangleofdeath

Can you please post your specs? That will help some :)
  3. Plunutsud pls

Inb4 lock

Game works fine for me on a 4-year-old midrange desktop.
  4. BlackDove

Try uninstalling the malware on your $50 laptop?
    • Up x 1
  5. Jur270

Here is my crap
    Intel **** dual core e5200 3 ghz
    4 GB RAM DDR3
    GT 610 2 GB
    Windows 7 32 bit
    No i dont have enough money for upgrade and the last time that i play the game nice was june 2013
  6. Jur270

I guess you never know how painfully is dealing with a expensive pc and **** performance
  7. Jur270

Good for you my is ****
  8. blueangleofdeath

You're biggest problem is mostly likely going to be that you're using a 32bit OS and 4 gig memory.
  9. Plunutsud pls

Sorry but that is a potato and is not good enough to run this game fluently even on the lowest settings.

Upgrade your GPU (graphics card) and you will be able to play, also install Windows 64 bit.
  10. Bambasti

Not sure if troll thread or real rant out of ignorance due to the fact that thread starter definitively doesn't have a computer suitable for gaming, especially not for titles like Planetside 2. Solitaire may work - with lowered settings. ;)
    • Up x 1
  11. Mortucus

you are using a 610 gpu worth about 30$
    if its a laptop thats even worse and only 3ghz processor
    if u want to play the latest game u buy a decent rig or u get what u get this ain't console
    ps4 might be more to your likeing no upgrades needed for at least 8 years
  12. blackboemmel

Your PC wasn't made to play games. But still: you can play games with it. Sadly only the older stuff. Try Quake III Arena (Quake Live), it should run fine. Maybe even Half-Life 2 will be fluid.
    For PS2 or games that will be published in the future you need a new (gaming) PC.
  13. MajiinBuu

Is that better or worse than my laptop?

Intel Pentium B950 @2.10GHz
    Intel HD Graphics
    Windows 7 64-bit
    4GB RAM
  14. user101

The Video Card cost more than the PC does....!!
  15. Jur270

i
    t cost me $100
  16. Jur270

and a i7 processor cost almost 400 withou motherboard