Screenshot Thread!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lavans, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Lavans

People say this game isn't very pretty. Lets start a screenshot thread to prove them wrong!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 4
  2. ironeddie

Only person I thought who thinks this game isn't pretty was that nutter who's obsessed with BF3/4
    • Up x 4
  3. Pikachu

4. Pakra

Oh no..sometimes it's really beautiful..
  5. Lavans

6. Aleã

It looks very cinematic with motion blur.

But I can't play if it's on.:confused:
  7. Phyr

All those random objects in the sky.
  8. VonStalin

Your screen shots are not pretty at all. All bland, no contrast, no colors, no scenery, nothing... Even Counter-strike 1.6 graphics looks better because has no fog and good contrast.
  9. Lavans

Feel free to contribute to the thread :)
  10. IamDH

BF3 and 4 look better than planetside imo. I know the whole "massive scale" means planetside can't have that graphics but Battlefield straight out wins in the graphics factor
  11. ironeddie

can't deny bf4 is very pretty. But that's not to say ps2 isn't in its own way.
    • Up x 1
  12. Amundsenkalmah

13. IamDH

Planetside does indeed have its own "feel" and style when it comes to graphics. However, this still doesn't change the fact that battlefield is superior in graphics. I'm not referring to the settings or buildings, im talking about how the buildings look (the game in general)
    Graphics isn't all but to say that Planetside has better graphics than Battlefield would be a lie.
  14. Tommyp2006

I would love to post some screenshots, but my screenshot function hasn't worked since the implementation of the 64 bit client. So here's an old one from before then.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. Yuki10

Would love to, but for me the screenshot mechanism in PS2 is broken. Nothing happens when i hit assigned keys - so, they should fix it before i will showcase their beauty.
  16. Wafflepancake

I dont always take screenshots...
    but when I do - they're pretty in their own way
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  17. Lavans

18. Lavans

Oh dear lord o_O
  19. Ken Photon