saw something really weird today

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ExarRazor, Jun 11, 2014.

1. ExarRazor

I can see why you'd think im an idiot for confusing the two

the nametags on characters is VERY small on my screen

PyroWulf
    PorkWaffle

now imagine seeing PorkWaffle flying by at about 50 meters a second (he was on a flash, going down hill), in the ridiculous fog density on esamir (seriously, whats with the damned fog. I've tried all sorts of settings, and I can barely see 50 meters in front of me clearly)

you can see how I'd be confused
  2. Money

Take that Reddit! Bet you won't find any Pork Waffles or Pyro Wolfs over there for the devs to fret over!

Gets my vote for Thread of the Year!!!
    • Up x 1
  3. Wafflepancake

Don't worry. He was always the odd ball of the family
    • Up x 2
  4. Eyeklops

Owned
    /thread
  5. Eyeklops

AFAIK, yes.
    • Up x 2
  6. TheKhopesh

This is quite possibly the coolest response I have ever seen from the Dev team.

Thanks for this, it made my day!
    :D
    • Up x 4
  7. Morro

Another Mystery Solved

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  8. WarmasterRaptor

Thank you for reminding me how old I am. No more bacon and cookies for you anymore. OK no bacon just for a week. (I'm not "that" cruel you know)
  9. Krayus_Korianis

Wait a tick, there's fog on Esamir?
  10. HLM

If it were me, I'd have checked on the player stats site before making a thread about it.
    But then we wouldn't have this excellent dev response, so I guess it all works out.
  11. Ronin Oni

I was actually going to say PyroWuif ... but with a capital I so PyroWuIf would be more likely... looks exactly the same...

But then I saw this:

And lol'd :D :D :D :D
  12. Heretic

Hopefully you won't have to claim asylum at Microsoft now after leaking SOE monitoring policies. :eek:

I blame Nantie Systems, they're only one letter short of a full blown conspiracy!
  13. Astealoth

Can we get this thread stickied in OT please?
  14. Jachim

Insert intignant rage at a dev wasting time on pointless threads yadda yadda yadda :p
  15. St0mpy

Time to get that prescription checked old boy

[IMG]
  16. Regpuppy

A slight one on Esamir and slightly heavier one on Amerish at certain parts of day. You can get a bug where you see one continents skybox on another continent, so he could've had Amerish morning fog on Esamir though. Indar is the only continent with virtually no fog.
  17. ddraig

Woah, okay I'm not as impressed with mine as I was prior to reading this O.O
  18. Darkwulf

LMAO that just made my day.
  19. Ken Photon

This thread... Lol'd for a few minutes straight...
  20. GrizzV

Good... maybe you'll learn something from this?

See.... it's not that you confused the names, it's that your first reaction was to post on the forums about a conspiracy where soe uses bots to inflate the pop.... why is that your first reaction before even confirming the name somehow? See... that is the idiot part...