Which server has Vehicle-loving NC ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Archlyte, Jun 11, 2014.

1. ExarRazor

nc on mattherson still suck

but they are VERY vehicle-happy.

every single base they attempt to take begins with a MASSIVE vehicle zerg
  2. vanu123

NC pull a ton of vehicles, they just don't last more than a few minutes usually. Unless its X, 00, v0c, etc they are usually pretty good about vehicles.
  3. Diggles

Organized squads that jump from base to base typically have little use for vehicles or convoys. As a tanker and pilot, I really hate giving up/wasting a vehicle especially by just abandoning it, but if you dont, you'll be kicked from squad.

I have noticed an improvement in the repairs/support from random pugs I receive when helping team though, like repairing my AA max, dropping ammo, etc.
  4. LightningDriver

There's a lot of NC vehicles on Connery. Nobody wastes time pulling one until the other vehicle zerg is destroyed.
  5. dohh

don't forget the friendly fire! oh the friendly fire...one TR or VS can take out a room of NC without firing a bullet.
    • Up x 1
  6. \m/SLAYER\m/

Cobalt full of sky-maniacs.

Vanguards now does not worth 450 resources. TR's MBT makes more profit. You want tanking, take Liberator :D
  7. LordDethir

TR on mattherson during a tank zerg, Infiltrator runs past them, Tanks kill each other trying to get the infil xD
  8. CorporalClegg

From what I can tell, the NC pull far fewer MBTs because vanguards get ***** without support. Prowlers can solo on far off hilltops and anchor, while magriders can get too hard to reach places and shoot down with their sarons which have insane range. Vanguards are just slow. And ****.

Frankly, I'm amazed that people ever complained about them. The shield is only useful if your having a slugfest with it. Why would you even do that when you have the tools to troll them from afar?
  9. toastybanban

NC Woodman are fairly vehicle-friendly, we almost always see several Vanguards and Lightnings rolling around in larger fights.