E3 demo spawn locations on Amerish

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Pikachu, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Pikachu

If you warp to Amerish you will end up at a base east of the warpgate, at least if you play NC. Just random news.
    [IMG]
  2. Ribero

Wonder if it's from an old E3 Demo, or one for this coming Expo.

Be nice to see PS2 putting it's name out there some more.
  3. Regpuppy

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. doombro

Wait, PTS is being used for E3?

Does this mean we'll be able to cut down console peasants with our superior hardware, if only for a brief time?
    • Up x 1
  5. LodeTria

Looks like infantry-side.

Any vehicle spawners or anything around there?
  6. Nerp

SOE, of all places on Amerish, why not the ascent?
    • Up x 1
  7. vsae

Ascent will be too hard for newbies. Think twice.
  8. Maljas23

I admit it. I laffed here.
  9. Nerp

I don't think so. It's a large and very diverse base, and I think it shows a lot of what the game has to offer.
  10. Kunavi

Show 'em the Duster! Oh no wait! Show 'em the ShotGuns! Oh... The LIBS!? Uhmm. Let's see. The Orion!? The Vulcan and the Striker! C4 Montages! 8 ESFs dominating a 2-Man team desperately trying to keep a Base safe?! I don't know. Oh right, show them performance related stuff, show them how low FPS drops and demonstrate our superior HitReg!! Or tell them about the SC prices! Or how EU are literally just ****** up the ***! Or how it's just a FragFest with lots of Random and plenty of cheese! Show them CQC MAXs and how you manage populations and intentional TKing! Call the Vanu Queen to give a speech on beating the impossibru learning curve and banging our heads against a tedious wall of Cert Grind to access any meaningful and fun part of PS2! SAVE PS2!...
    I don't need to go on. I just really, really hope this turns out well and that SOE has done some impressive work with H1Z1 cuz I have an awkward feeling that PS2 just might not cut it.
  11. Kunavi

Don't forget to mention Road-Map, Meta and Resources and Hossin and Continent Locks and ANTs and new toys and gear... Nah, don't mention those, the less they expect from you, the more credibility you'll gain! Just tell them it's about "Massive Scale Combat MMOFPS". It worked for the rest of us ;P
  12. Scure

Lol, i'm sure they will use a PC to show the game, they will just easily say that its PS4 version...