Mad Tea Party

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Czuuk, Feb 8, 2013.

1. TheGatorfan2

How tactical would you say you are? Do you just zerg point A or have some strategy behind it?
  2. ItsJustDash

H4TZ Zerg? We don't tend to go with the crowd, we typically are the ones when we are all online pushing the lines ahead of the zerg and being where we need to be instead of a cert farm.
    • Up x 1
  3. Snoozzzer

There is always much deliberation going on in Mumble before target(s) are selected. If you're asking as to how tactical in the sense of specialized squads with 6 man fire teams and the like...no.

We have great galaxy, lib and some esf pilots, make good use of drops and close air support (And pretty damned close at that - there are some good dalton and zephyr gunners around)... all of which support the much needed grunts.
    • Up x 1
  4. ItsJustDash

• Up x 2
  5. Czuuk

We had a nice H4TZ private platoon last night. Thanks to everybody that joined us. It's probably something that we should do a couple times a week. Running a big public platoon all the time is a bit hectic. :D

Also, I sometimes get caught up in the moment and forget our air first philosophy. We do whatever we need to of course, but we our at our best when we have a bunch of birds flying. A little private time with H4TZ gives us a chance to work on our tactics a bit more as well.

I am happy with NC efforts on Waterson for this WDS event. We are gaining ground on the TR.
  6. ItsJustDash

Want to help the NC win while having fun?

Join H4TZ we go where we are needed to be and if that means everywhere we are everywhere.
    • Up x 1
  7. Czuuk

Some epic alert wins today for NC. Indar territory win. North warp gate helps of course, but we pushed into the Crown like it was old skool and held TI Alloys for the whole alert. Several strategic galaxy drops on HVAR north gate to keep the pressure off. Then a neat bio lab alert. Each faction started with three, divided evenly by continent. The Mad Tea Party held Rashnu and eventually pushed down to the tech plant. Lots of fun and good coordination on command chat.
  8. SkillSet

+1 good group of guys and girls, I saw this during a break to get some food. We all know the MadHatta! As promised Mr. Hatta!! (can someone let him know I posted this... Thanx from your friends at [SET]) [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. Czuuk

With pleasure. Thanks for the love. I'll be sure to pass it along to Hatta.

We're all Mad here. :D
  10. SkillSet

You guy's deserve it! See you in the field H4TZ!!!!
  11. Snoozzzer

Join H4TZ! That is, if you enjoy a mix of relaxed and semi-organized fun. We don't care if you play as infantry, air or with tanks. No judgement, no worries, super-l33t and sloppy joes, all are welcome - either to join the outfit or hang with a squad in mumble ( madteaparty.mumble.com port 9747 )
    • Up x 1
  12. totalBimbo

great bunch of peeps to have drop in all around you when the big dirty hits the fan!
    • Up x 2
  13. Czuuk

Thanks. We do what we can. :D

We try to keep it fun and mostly casual but we have been working on some more micro coordination. We're running Saturday afternoon ops for those that join us in Mumble. And we've been working with http://NCCommand.com. We've had a few spur of the moment combined ops which have worked out surprisingly well. And we're definitely interested in doing more of this on a regular basis.
  14. Snoozzzer

So we still do in fact exist. "Ops" are saturday afternoons for those in mumble - which everyone is invited to log into @ madteaparty.mumble.com port 9747
  15. EGuardian1

H4TZ Kick ***. They can look at the map and know WHERE they're needed, not just where the Zerg is hitting. Tactically minded with a solid player base, they're just as good on the ground as they are in Liberators. One of the few TRUE Pro-Casual outfits, amidst so many wannabes and posers out there.
    • Up x 2
  16. Czuuk

Such kind words. Thanks mate. We try. :D
    • Up x 1
  17. Yeahy

Wait... so you're that NC air outfit.....
  18. Snoozzzer

....that also plays on the ground, yee
  19. Yeahy

If you guys are on, I just quit.
    • Up x 1
  20. Czuuk

Wait that's no fun! Come and join us. :D

Or get a couple AA towers, Skyguards and Burster MAXes. :D