Performance is drastically decreased

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Simferion, May 25, 2014.

1. Simferion

Since the last patch I noticed my fps are drastically decreased.
    I checked my FPS in an average fight (25-48 per side) at Regent Rock Garrison and my FPS dropped to 20 or so.

It hasn't ever happened since I tweaked my settings. I could usually keep a decent FPS value in 48+ battles in biolab.
    • Up x 5
  2. VonStalin

i was just about to create a thread about that. Same here. From almost ultra settings with 40-150fps down to low settings with 30-60fps.. almost unplayable.
    • Up x 1
  3. Simferion

I noticed it's a rendering problem. I tried to remove the smoothing and when watching just the terrain, trees or so I got 80+ FPS, then if turning to see a base, even if only a few soldiers really visibile, my FPS dropped to 40-50.

Towers are the worst bases from this POV.
  4. daddy86

im having the same issue, after OMFG i always ran at 60 fps the only time it dropped to 20 was when i got lolpodded or vipered (lots of explosions) , they fixed that bug partially but ever since then with each new patch and which each new addition my fps is slowly getting lower and lower and now i run at 60 until i have a amp station fight, a tower fight or play on amerish, those new bases are horrible for fps and it keeps me away from that place!

the new medic tool doesnt help eighter, before the medic placed it i was at 54 in a biolab, then 2 medics dropped those shield regens and i dropped to 42 i mean wtf!

i5 4670k
    gtx680

turning down settings didnt help at all i still get the same result as when i play on ultra.
  5. NCstandsforNukaCola

I'm getting 25 fps at biolab landing pad with I5 4670k(not OCed), GTX 760
    I've done lots of optimazition tweaks including using Razor game booster.
    Also version of graphic driver is 332.21

Ridiculous.
    At least I was getting 40fps at anywhere no matter how people are around but after some patches, it dropped so much.
  6. sicsoo

same, seems something happened with last 1 or 2 patches. the game is definitely more stable, never crashed these days but definitely some amerish places are just bad for fps and generally i have lost 5-10 fps on big fights.
  7. Aldivac

8. VonStalin

9. Aldivac

This isn't hacking. But i know what you mean. That you have to become more technical. It's just a different place to change your settings, which also has more options than the settings screen. And it is allowed. See the last part of this post: IMPORTANT: Client modifications
  10. daddy86

yeah that post was a great help for people with average machines i guess but not for people with higher end rigs. that setting has alot to do with it but is not the core of the problem
  11. henrickbr

The problem is with the game friend after last update as you said, the game became inconsistent and frozen with stuttering ...
    The problem is not your CPU or GPU, but the game.
    I have 30 fps in big battles, and an annoying stuttering, can not hit the opponent, I stopped playing, waiting for solutions
  12. Simferion

13. ironeddie

This I did experience today. I was looking away from a biolab just into open ground. I was running to another base. When I turned to look back at the biolab my FPS dropped by about 20points. Not so much of an issue for me as it was a drop from 80fps to 60. But still it caught my curiosity and I imagen if your fps was 40 a drop to 20 would be pretty crippling.
  14. Simferion

From 50+ to about 20. More than crippling :(
    • Up x 1