[Video] Pure Skill and Reflex + <3 crazy NC people

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SoggyCow, May 23, 2014.

1. LibertyRevolution

I play all 3 factions on waterson, I have 3 colors of C4. :cool:
    • Up x 2
  2. SevenTwo

Pray tell, if MAX crashes are Scrub tactics, how would you have taken the facility without a MAX crash under those conditions?
  3. SoggyCow

did ;)
  4. IamDH

Only a scrub wouldn't know what a scrub is, scrub.
    • Up x 3
  5. SoggyCow

• Up x 3
  6. PlatoonLeaderG

If inflitrator could hack a sundy it would be the most op thing ever....i can already get down to a sunderer and get kills without them notice.

Anyway if PS2 didnt have bugs how it would be fun!
  7. PlatoonLeaderG

Dont let them get to you,it was good video and max crush is a good tactic when used right!I remember some max crushes that lasted 5 sec most because of idiotic situations and dump leaders,its not that easy to pull.
  8. Negator

Now, if this was an Indar Tech plant alert, Hvar was the right choice due to pops
  9. Krayus_Korianis

I ran into hackers the other month at a watchtower battle. They kept going from the top to the landing platform and I kept killing them and they kept coming back. Was pretty stupid of them tbh. I was in a MAX suit with dual M2 Mutilators, I kept gunning them down and they kept trying to kill me :\ I hate hackers with a passion.

The hackers were also VS.
  10. Amundsenkalmah

The compact S was my first NC auraxium, i really like it a lot.
    I also used the shotgun for a while.
    The cool thing is you can do a lot of things with it, like smoke+night vision etc
  11. Morti

Shoulda seen it when you could sit on a biolab roof and casually bomb clusters of infantry

Cheesiest auraxium I ever got
  12. MasonSTL

A scrub is someone that doesn't know how to deal with a MAX crash, so they call others scrubs for using it effectively ;)

Classic projection.
    • Up x 1
  13. z1967

Meh, spamming any unit would have been just as effective. No doubt a medic ball would have done just as good as the MAX crash.
  14. Govedo13

The definition of scrub is when your Max died 5 m from your spawn sundie and none of the scrubs in your scrub squad was bothered to revive and repair it.
  15. SoggyCow

100% light assaults? 100% heavies?
    there are errors in your theory.

yes we are aggressive and enjoy our guns. we have an interesting history of killing red coats with a smile.

thats an overly broad statement, i find it degenerating to the user, but thats my opinion.
  16. SoggyCow

ive tried many and own most of the weapons, but this rifle has alwasy had my back when i needed it.

i feel bad that the grenade launcher was nerfed (to the ground), but the shotgun still has that trusty 1hit twitch.
  17. Epic High Five

Call in the ringers and tactically out-skill them MLG-style, of course

What, are you supposed to use the best tools that you have available? The same ones they're using against you? Shame shame
  18. Valdorick

Jeez people, learn some words from sub-cultures sometime...

To the OP - Normally I would mad at seeing that, and, if on the receiving end, would silently seethe for a little... but honestly? Good job, you herded blues to a point, which is only slightly easier than herding cats. Props!
  19. Regpuppy

Funny thing is that when they generally nerfed shotguns... I think they left the underbarrel attachments alone, even to this day. :eek:
  20. z1967

You underestimate the psychological and physical terror of 48 C4 pooping shotgun fairies all converging on one cap point. HA is a tricky one, but I think a mob of engineers would have been a better example of won't live long.