OMG the lolhammer is back :)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by phungus420, May 27, 2014.

1. phungus420

Because I used to fly my reaver with the AH, and then the nerfed it and it sucked balls. I kept trying to use it, but it kept sucking. Recently though I tried it again (actually after having an AH reaver repeatedly own my lib) and it was once again glorious. I mean I suppose it could be all in my mind, but I highly doubt that. I don't work that way, I try to abuse advantages (which is why I used A2Am for some long until AB tanks became superior with the ESF update).
  2. JackD

Its all in your imagination dude.
  3. Obstruction

scrubhammer is pretty good with coyotes and racer/stealth for a sort of uhh, "opportunistic" ganking build. basically you lurk around and watch real pilots fight, then zip in and killsteal after they've done the work. another option is to watch larger fights for people trying to escape to the edges to repair and getting your "wins" that way.

but if you think it's actually a good build, well, you can come try to fight us with it. i mean every time i hear either airhammer or coyotes my first thought is "ok, so he can't aim, and he's going to get close to the dalton. this will be funny."
  4. phungus420

Why would you use anything but AB tanks on a reaver?

Even when A2Am were insanely overpowered they were still crap on a reaver compared to AB tanks.

Do you ever play with a reaver? I doubt it.
    I know the Airhammer kills libs much quicker now. It absolutely wrecks them, and it definitely did not before.
  5. Obstruction

ease up a little, buddy. you seem pretty defensive for such a tough guy.

i'm definitely no expert, but i know what i see people doing, i know what doesn't work against my team, and i know terribad when it makes me laugh. and like i said, the only time airhammer is really a threat to a good lib is when its a killsteal or part of a chasing gank squad.
  6. JackD

There was no change and even though this thread has to pages now, all we have is your "feeling" that Libs die faster to it know. They dont. The TKK is the same and yes the TKK of the Airhammer against Libs is good but you have to get to close to make it work against good crews.
  7. Volccis

LoL hammer
  8. Pikachu

Airhammer