Miller - Outcasters recruiting and rebuilding

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Crashsplash, May 21, 2014.

1. Crashsplash

Greetings,

Outcasters are recruiting and if you're looking for an English speaking European, multinational and TR outfit on the Miller server then please consider us.

As an outfit we started in 2003 and we were a notable outfit within the TR empire for many years. We were the first and to date the only TR outfit on the (PS1) european server to achieve the maximum of 10 million outfit points.

We have have an open recruitment policy, we only ask that you have your main character within the outfit, that you join the oufit squads and try to fit in with the ongoing operations (e.g. recall to the foothold in order to load up a gal or to regroup when asked) plus, importantly join the outfit on teamspeak.

We have a structured organisation, it's being run by a council of five and appointed officers and we work for the good of the Empire to bring peace and harmony at the point of a gun.

We are seeking to rebuild our strength and join other like minded outfits in coordinated joint-ops so join us and be part of something special.

Promotion within the outfit is based on ability to work as a team and by doing that you may well be able work up to being one of our leaders. I know this can happen because I started as a recruit too.

We will be very welcoming to new players to the planetside world we can offer instruction, tips and advice. If you're maybe feeling a little lost we can help.

I invite you to join us. If you're interested check out www.outcasters.net where there is a 'Recruitment subform' and a thread for asking questions or simply find one of the following people in game and ask:

CrashSplash
    Gurra
    Cupid
    Darkard
    PC32435
    SparksMKII
    Darko
    Squirrelli
    JointStrikeFighter
    Svic

Just a short addendum. We are often running ops with Ruffnex lately so if you want a German speaking outfit I can think of no better outfit than them. They know what they're doing and they're pretty good. I know you'll find a good home there.
  2. PC32435

Bump/

New Website. New Look. Come take a look.

Open to all
  3. Tywar

4. Gurra

first bump by me on the new thread wooo:)
  5. Tywar

6. PC32435

Bump/

New Website. New Look. Come take a look.

Open to all