[Suggestion] connery NC A few advice

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by boobeb, May 25, 2014.

1. boobeb

You must have a sense of team, waht is sense of team?

Please don't in your teammates to fire ran to the front ,I have killed a lot of their own I won't stop shooting when you stand in my way I've been weapons lock many times.

Please feel free to take care of your teammates on your team

Don't act alone, single game.

Learn to cooperate with you team

Listen to the command, A command will affect the battle tactics. Please respect them

If you don't have team work spirit Please leave Platoon

aMedic not only save you mast kill enemy

The engineer If you Max out the spawning please follow them

As a captain You have to command you platoon

Don't use the command channel publishing false information

Please use your brain thinking

A one squad without fighting must form a Platoon

As infantry You must guard stronghold Lost the point of going back

Found a lot of people, wen lost in point [A] they still fight enemy, won't Take back. Results the loss

mastpush Don't be afraid of death This is not true war, is games What are you afraid of?

please Hold on to base is mast Belong to us

If you don't rush We will fail

just write
    I know that I write this is a waste of my time But I hope you USE;)
    • Up x 1
  2. squarebug

Connery TR a word of advice

get good with the mosquito's banshee/thermal and farm
  3. Wobulator

Boobeb wrote an actually logical message! With semi-decent English (for forumside, at least)! Celebrate!

Also, he really does have a point.
    • Up x 1
  4. boobeb

The fact is that most united unity Tr and Vs
  5. TeknoBug

lol Connery VS was just as bad last night, couldn't shoot at enemies without friendlies bolting in front of me WHILE I was already shooting, so I kept shooting and whoopdie doo if I TK them, serves them right.
  6. ExquisitExamplE

• Up x 5
  7. Ikissyourface

I rarely join squads I play on my own and go wherever I want, but there's only one thing I don't like about NC connery is our medics, probably the most useless medics in the game. I have died right next to medics and not get revived, I have died and seen on the map medics just run past me, I have died right outside the spawn room with 10+ medics around and not get revived even when the fighting has sopped. Unbelievably bad medics.
  8. Peebuddy

666 was pretty organized on saturday, they skillfully took Zurvan in a non-zerge fashion when we weren't looking.

Nc can be pretty good on Connery when they want to
  9. z1967

The fastest way to bolster your K/D and your cert counter lol.

But yeah, people will run in front of your firing lines because that is what they do. Usually I wait for you to stop firing and dart through then. Works sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. So meh, crap happens.
  10. TopVanuTroll

Well... I don't see why they even need to revive you after the fighting has stopped. There's nothing left for you to do, just respawn, unless you care about your k/d that much...
  11. TeknoBug

666 non-zerg? That's kind of new, considering my NC toon is in 666... Good for them.
  12. Udnknome

666 pop has been low lately, so they've had to adjust tactics.

Also, their old leaders don't really log in anymore, the new leaders are a little more tactical minded. Personally I like this style as fighting the "good fight" (or farm) isn't always that satisfying.
  13. OddChelsea

This is glorious.
    • Up x 2
  14. ExquisitExamplE

^ _ ^ In Soviet Ukraine, Crimea annexes you!
    • Up x 1
  15. ExquisitExamplE

Anytime Boobeb creates a post, I will be there.