A-Tross? shafted again I see

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by supernauttt, May 20, 2014.

1. Epic High Five

I also really like the damage per mag. It's a surprisingly good MAX killer provided they don't have the advantage on you. You can one-clip them pretty reliably provided they aren't kinetic armor and you land mostly headshots

Even lower ROF and higher damage wouldn't really work I don't think. It'd be like a full-auto battle rifle at that point.

However if the minimum damage were 185 instead of 167, hoooo buddy that'd be nice
  2. supernauttt

u can kill a max in one clip with the tross? id like to see a vid of that
  3. supernauttt

its just needs something tweaked a lil imo is all...just feels like it isnt all there for me
  4. Epic High Five

I haven't had the ideal scientific scenario of no-interference 1v1 but yeah. 6,000dpm becomes 12,000 with headshots, so 10,000 isn't out of the question considering how big a target the MAX is. Anything that can do 10,000 small arms damage to a MAX will kill it outright.

Realistically though, it was me and 1-2 other people or me and Mr. C4 Brickington against them, in which case they just dropped like a rock. The enhanced targeting implant is good for this because you can see how much of an impact your gun is having.

This, for example, is something the Tross can do that the Reaper most assuredly cannot.

Eh, it may just not be a gun for you. Certainly nobody would blame you for preferring the Reaper aka the best AR in the game. I hate and do very poorly with pump actions and CQC spammy guns. Some people love them. So it goes.
  5. minhalexus

Tross is a really nice gun. I only have 1 issue.

IT NEEDS A LARGER AMMO POOL!

Buff it by 1 more magazine, and I'm good.
  6. N4poleon

I just can't believe these forums, the Tross is borderline OP.

Get to VR and test it.