About BRRT...

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by thingymajigy, May 19, 2014.

1. Navus

Fact of the matter is the BRRT is the best attachment for the mcg right now, and it rivals and with skill beats shotguns up close now, while still having decent range with control
  2. Pie Chasm

Oh man, you sure showed me with that "L2P".

A true internet bad ***.. and possibly the worlds best dad, but somehow I have my doubts.
  3. DevDevBooday

Oh stop trolling and trying to start a flame war.

The MCG with BRRT attachment is beast, simple as that, its fixed CoF gives it about the same accuracy as many ADSed guns on full auto.
    this thing spits 2000dps downrange with a reticule that fits neatly inside an enemies hitbox entirely at 15 metres.
    it is VERY hard to beat one in a duel.

If you think its bad, dont use it.
    I really dont care, its your loss.
    • Up x 3
  4. Sock

I'm assuming you have equally terrible stats to back your terrible claims?

[IMG]
  5. Pie Chasm

People who value K/D in this game are comparable to radical religious fanatics, at least in terms of intelligence.
  6. Sock

I can post my KDR if you want, but it was more of an accuracy and KPM thing. Feel free to play the game as you want, but please stop giving advice to people when you don't know what you're talking about.
    • Up x 1
  7. Pie Chasm

Yeah 50 meter accuracy on the new MCG. You sure know what you're talking about...

You don't. You don't have anything to back up your claims, except for your feelings, which nobody in their right mind cares about.

If you want to convince people about your beliefs, post numbers (ABOUT THE WEAPON STATS.. not that it wasn't obvious, but I can't take any chances here), until then, you might as well preach in the streets.
  8. Sock

Okay, I guess you haven't used it yet, never mind.
    • Up x 1
  9. Tristan

Bad player spotted.
    • Up x 1
  10. Flapatax

Lolwat. I seriously don't understand what you're getting at.

The new mcg is beast, if you can't do well with it that's on you.

I'm not sure if you understood, but AbsenteeParents is sock, and those stats are all with the new (buffed and OP) MCG.

Or you did understand and you're just dumb.
    • Up x 1
  11. Navus

Im pretty sure he posted stats, weapon specific in fact about the mcg. Sure they are his measurables, but numbers that high cant be achieved with a terrible weapon.

To the point, you havent posted a single stat to prop up your stupid argument other than saying " the cof is bad"
    Take some of your own advise and prove your side.Until I see your mcg stats I have a hard time thinking your nothing more than an excel sheet theory crafting warrior
    • Up x 1
  12. Pie Chasm

Could you please tell me with what magnificent leap of logic that his stats prove that the MCG is effective up to 50 meters?

You can't, because you're stuck in the prehistoric tribal mentality of "he is good at doing something, therefore his statements, albeit logically unjustified, are always true".

Wrel did not make that claim. Wrel made a video showing you the CoF.

You can equip the weapon even in the VR and experience its CoF for yourself....
  13. Sock

Good thing Wrel has never been wrong about anything ever!
    • Up x 1
  14. Sock

L
    O
    L
    • Up x 1
  15. BobSanders123

Imagine a MCG with extended mags, an advanced laser sight, BRRT, and soft point ammo.
    • Up x 1
  16. Pie Chasm

Most compelling argument made by a 10 year old ever on the internet, back in 94.
  17. Sock

Well I kind of stopped caring when your argument was wrels video.
    • Up x 1
  18. Pie Chasm

My caring of your caring is not caring.
  19. Sock

Hey man, look, I'm not saying you need to like or use the MCG. Do what you want, enjoy the game. But once again, please do not offer advice on weapons or attachments when you have limited experience with them.
    • Up x 1
  20. Navus

My issue is that you called out sock for not using any stats at all when he did. While you remained numberless in all your previous posts. I could care less about the content of sock's reply as honestly hes kinda a dick. But the fact remained that you called him out for not doing something that he DID and you HADNT...