After braking balance with implants player bace drop :/

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Randomplayer11, May 21, 2014.

1. Randomplayer11

How is this on your serwer ? After they put implants lots of players join to look what is this crap about :D
    But lots of players who play game just looking for another game . Why they braking gameplay > (to get more money ?)
    When lots of players leve this game then SOE start to think about they stupid ideas like implants :p
  2. TheFamilyGhost

Credible points don't need emoticons.

No data, all emotion.
  3. z1967

Population is overall lower by about a few hundred people at a previous comparable time in the past. Source: This

Also, implants aren't really that badly flawed, it is the energy system behind them that is.

EIDT: Never mind, looked at the wrong part of the graph and it actually looks like populations are up by a hundred or so. My bad.
  4. Pootisman

I dont notice any differences in gameplay. The subtle advantages you get from implants dont really matter, because the hit detection is so bad that real competetive gameplay isnt possible.
  5. Kaegix

I've been taking a long break from PS2, and after hearing about this I dunno if I want to bother coming back :[
  6. nooblet91698

You need to check your spelling young man.
    • Up x 1
  7. DramaticExit

Ceres is the same as normal.

No noticable change in population... Infact a few of the fights have been absolutely nuts lately. I have no idea where the TR are pulling all these people from, but there sure are a lot of 'em.

In my experience so far, implants have made little noticable difference to the way the game is played... They have not noticably impacted upon population.
    • Up x 1
  8. BoomBoom4You

the fact that I autospot people I shoot at with Marker instead of having to hit "q" completely ruins the game forever, they might as well just fire all the staff and sell the IP of forgelight on ebay. Everything is ruined.
  9. Verenz

No matter how bad the system is there is no way in the 7 hells that you would be able to notice a player base drop overnight.
  10. Verenz

Lol yeah were really pulling out all the TR today, couldn't even get a fight with the vanu for all the TR TRing about in my way.

That said, I had a very enjoyable day using the new Tross, it must be said Tross is boss. Player base seems fine shockingly enough :/
  11. Fenrisk

The drop in players came with the lib buff not the implants lol
  12. Scr1nRusher

this is a troll bait thread.

do not respond and back away slowly.....
  13. DramaticExit

Yesterday as well... It was mental. Today I spent my time bouncing between east and west Indar... East was like the strangest game of whack-a-mole I've ever seen, where after you whack a few of them, the rest of the moles suddenly fly up into the air, form a giant mole-hammer, and then land on your face, exploding into many many moles, being all mole-y.

The west was just the eternal Indar ex/quartz ridge stalemate, with far more modest numbers.

Not tried it yet... How would you rate it.

(Off topic post is off topic, but since we've already been through the whole "no, nothing has changed" thing with OP, I don't think it serves much purpose any more. :eek:)
  14. Phyr

+1 for the poor grammar and spelling
    -1 for making a terrible thread.

That puts you at a net 0, could be worse, should be better.
  15. Verenz

Eh, why not, this thread is dumb anyway.

I would rate the Tross "What the Reaper should have been, and what I thought the Reaper would have been when I bought it".

The DPS is basically Identical to a 143/652 weapon so it needs some super easy recoil to make up for it, the recoil isn't super easy (for an assault rifle) but it does feel superior to the Reaper. The extra velocity debatably removes the need for HV ammo too which would help. What this gun does gain however is a massive amount of damage in each magazine which is sooo helpful when attempting to drop distant targets, you never feel like you are about to run out and can just keep tapping away until they die.

The gun does it's job well and looks/sounds great whilst doing it. It is also as NC as you can get.

It leaves the Reaper kin dof obsolete but then the Reaper has always been the ugly stepchild of NC AR's. It is flat out worse than the Gauss rifle at everything except stationary accuracy (barely) and now the A-Tross does that better. 31rpm/reload speed is not enough to justify velocity/DPM/Recoil all being superior.
    • Up x 1