Which server is the most balanced and organized?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JoeBobPete, May 20, 2014.

1. JoeBobPete

I have only ever played NC on Connery and am looking to switch it up. Well organized outfits and no glaring underpop / overpop issues. Epic alerts that go down to the wire. Waterson or Matherson? These seem to get a decent rep.
  2. Badname707

Waterson tends towards the NC in pop, though I've seen every faction get high pop during prime time in the last two weeks. We're not on the competitive level of Matherson, but we still get queues during prime time, we've got good variety in outfits, and we've got a pretty friendly atmosphere. Expect way more medics and far less TK's. Coming in from Connery, it will be like you're playing a whole different game.
    • Up x 1
  3. Hasteras

Mattherson has been amazing lately IMO. There are still imbalanced pops here and there, sure, but generally things are really good and there are a lot of tightly contested alerts.

What faction do you play though?
  4. Church41349

Doesn't really matter which server is better and more organized most people are going to tell you their server is better so your best bet would be to just go and try them both out yourself.
  5. GaBeRock

Mattherson is pretty competative, IMO. Vanu is underpopped right now, but that just seems to encourage outfits like Dasandfall or GOKU.
  6. EliteEskimo

In regards to the most organized outfits, and organization on a server leve, on a US server it's Mattherson by a mile. We just beat Miller in the Server Smash (EU's hard mode server), are holders of the most organized outfits in the US, most skilled in the World (DA), and we have organized outfits on all 3 sides. Do you like last second Galaxy drops, Max crashes, and point resecures? That's a regular event on Mattherson. Do you like going against 2-1 odds and winning? All factions have outfits capable of doing so on Mattherson. Want to be part of a true combined arms outfit that makes regular use of Air, Tanks, and Infantry as a cohesive unit? On Mattherson we actually have those. Want hard competition, fortified defenses, and challenging situations that force you to up you game on a regular basis? Choose Mattherson, because when it's prime time the battles are epic, and when it's the weekend during primetime there is no better Planetside 2 experience to be had.:cool:
    • Up x 5
  7. Flamberge

Waterson, but I am biased, since that's the server my main is on. We just had a 33% NC 33% TR 33% VS Indar alert, where I was 28th in the queue to get in. IMO, organization is good, I play in PHX and we often have at least two, sometime three platoons going, with a lot of communication and strategizing. Organized gal drops, hacking squads for tech gun decks, armor squads, etc.
    • Up x 1
  8. minhalexus

Are you kidding me?

All GOKU does is RoFL stomp you.
    If there is a air zerg of 24+, in a fairly small TR and NC fight, you know its GOKU.

You should replace GOKU with AC.
    AC is actually really good.
  9. Nerp

Jaeger.
  10. AdamPA1006

I have to admit, there have been some GREAT alerts recently on Mattherson. I think there is absolutely something for eveyone. VS is underpopped at the moment, but they were overpopped for a few good months. I still think the NC underperforms vs their pop pretty significantly, but VS and TR have been pretty damn organized lately.
  11. Posse

If you're not on Mattherson you don't matter, son.
    • Up x 2
  12. Hypersot

I play on 6 servers with 3 being the most often played on. Mattherson, Connery and Woodman (playing from EU). Used to play my NC on Miller but seeing recently how strong the NC has become I stopped playing my NC chars.

I would vote for Mattherson . Lately I've noticed Connery has more intense battles but, no offense intended, people on Mattherson are way more experienced and organised
  13. SoggyCow

14. BaronVonVirtu

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of Grandpa Vanu's praises as we exterminate the other factions.
    • Up x 2
  15. WyrdHarper

Mattherson has much more organized outfits in greater numbers than any other server. Even though the NC is relatively disorganized, they're still more organized than a lot of factions on other servers, and they do have some really solid outfits and leaders. Illumanit meetings ensure that the gameplay is fun and balanced, and that no faction falls too far behind.
    • Up x 3
  16. Negator

In case you didn't know, GOKU's outfit leader led the 5 platoons of combined Mattherson TR/NC/VS to a crushing victory over Miller last Saturday.

They must be doing something right.
    • Up x 5
  17. minhalexus

I was talking about zerging, if low pop encouraged GOKU, I would never see them zerg.
    However I usually only see them zerging.

I dont really see DA and AC zerg on the other hand.
  18. DQCraze

I've played on Matherson the most, because I've always gotten the level of fun I need out this game on Matherson. But, as was said before, move around to find what fits you best.
  19. Negator

Well, youre misinformed. What outfit are you in?
  20. SgtGrumbles

I hate GOKU. They always take their single half up to completely full platoon and attack ONE HEX. What a zerg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!