Is it patch week this week?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by 3asyD, May 14, 2014.

1. 3asyD

Anybody know? Not seen anything posted.
  2. Spude

Well i sure hope that they will release the medic update this week.

New content is always appreciated.
  3. MostlyClueless

4. Seuchensaal

5. Pikachu

Tomorrow I think there will be medic update and implant release.
    • Up x 1
  6. Torok

Controversialplants are coming!

I wonder how many CP they'll cost, if they're not SC only.
  7. Arkenbrien

Forgive me for being uninformed, but what classes are getting the battle rifle? I've heard the medic will, but will the LA/Inf? :eek:
  8. Pikachu

Medic.
  9. OddChelsea

Medic only like Pikachu said. They're scared to death to give them to LAs because they believe it would be OP with people camping the rooftops with wardens. It would be pointless on infil because scout rifles are superior to battle rifles in every way.
  10. eldarfalcongravtank

battlerifles are crap anyway. any longrange carbine or slug shotgun will do better for the LA right now
  11. MostlyClueless

I look forward to having a AMR-66 on my TR medic so I can put it next to my SABR-13 and make the AMR-66 cry at what it could have been, if only it wasn't terrible.
    • Up x 2
  12. OddChelsea

That's not very fair. That's like putting a crippled boy next to Michael Jordan in his prime and forcing them to play basketball against each other for *puts pinky next to mouth* one million~ dollars. Of course the crippled boy will cry.
    • Up x 1
  13. MuchachoBob

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  14. Leftconsin

Higby's twitter says patch is on time for tomorrow.
  15. Pikachu

16. Ronin Oni

delayed to next week.

There's issues that can't be fixed because those who'd be fixing it went to keep homes safe from fires.
  17. Pikachu

18. LibertyRevolution

I don't really understand this.. are the devs firemen?
    I mean that is a fireman's job.. to protect homes and put out fires.

What good is a software tech going to be at a wildfire??
    The firemen wouldn't even let them near their homes if there was a danger of them burning, at least we wouldn't in my town..

I wasn't looking forward to this update this week anyways.. they always break the game and make it unplayable for days..
    But I really don't want them to do it next week.. next week is double XP weekend...

So now I get to look forward to another months member only double XP weekend being full of bugs.. getting really sick of that.
    They need to implement a no patch before members double XP weekend policy...