[Suggestion] if the light assault can carry people and jetpack them onto hard to reach places

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by The Red One, May 13, 2014.

1. The Red One

It would give advantages for infiltrators and anti air maxxs and heavys if they were high so they can see more of the battlefield and make it easier to hit aircraft
  2. LibertyRevolution

Light assaults tool should be a placeable jumppad...
    So they can slingshot themselves around with drifter jets while adding a teamplay element to the class.

Instead they are going to let us dual wield SMG.. yeah.. that is going to be tons of fun.. :rolleyes:
  3. Iridar51

Sometimes I wonder, if there were a sticky thread with the list of all ideas that have been suggested 5 times or more, would that stop threads like this one from appearing.
    • Up x 2
  4. NaySayer

Soe doesn't care about the la class. In the roadmap it constantly gets pushed back to unscheduled. I liked the la class around the time this game "came out of beta". All the unwarranted nerfs to the mobility over time are still unexplained by the devs.

I do like this idea though, some sort of deployable tool for the la to provide some mobility for teammates.
  5. Jogido

interesting idea....not sure about carrying that MAX else we start seeing LA arms popping out of their sockets :D
    • Up x 1
  6. TheSeer

So we are basically pack animals now, peasants who carry their lordly masters to the heavens?
  7. Teshrrar

I didn't like it.

Continuing with your Infiltrator example, today we already have them annoying on top of mountains, I would hate to see the LA lose the only benefit he have comparing with the other classes, which is reach rooftops and difficult places.
    • Up x 1
  8. Pat22

If my jetpack is strong enough to carry another soldier around, why can't I just carry an LMG and rocket launcher instead?
  9. Selrahc4040

I will NOT be a glorified taxi service for heavies.
    • Up x 1
  10. Pat22

That too.
    • Up x 1
  11. Inf1nite

Like Iridar pointed out, this stuff has been suggested countless times... And I sure hope you know that this would be ruining the Light Assault class even MORE by essentially giving other classes their mobility. I honestly can't think of any other ways to nerf the LA to extinction besides taking away it's Jump Jets...
  12. Pat22

The other idea that's thrown around a lot, for a grappling hook or rappel line, would basically do the same by allowing other classes to access areas that normally only LAs can get to.
    I highly dislike both these ideas.
  13. Inf1nite

I've mostly been seeing people request that the Light Assault should get the grappling hook which is the same exact purpose of jump jets...
  14. Pat22

Unless you can use it like Spiderman or like the 3D Maneuver gear in Attack on Titan :p
    But that sounds very, very unlikely.
    Also very impractical, we have no weapons that are appropriate for attacking at such speeds.
  15. Iridar51

I would freaking love to swoop by a MAX and cut him up with dual swords Attack on Titan style. I want to pierce him with a sword and watch in his eyes, as he realizes his miserable farming life has just ended :mad:
  16. Pat22

It would be Glorious.