What kind of ribbon do you have the most of?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mongychops, May 12, 2014.

1. Mongychops

1133 "Piloting" ribbons (a lot from PPA Magrider and battle Sunderers)

I was looking through my ribbons, and realised just how many piloting and repair ribbons I had compared to any other. I was wondering what sort of ribbon others had a ridiculous amount of. I can imagine there are some career medics out there with quite a few revive ribbons.

http://i.imgur.com/jZtVbHh.jpg
  2. Flamberge

Repair. Totally repair.
    • Up x 3
  3. FateJH

Probably repair. Honestly, I haven't been paying attention to that.
  4. Cougarbrit

Definitely gonna be one of the support ribbons.
  5. NoctD

Decided to update my sig with it - question is if anyone has me beat on that? :p
    • Up x 5
  6. z1967

Repair. I think the most non-support ribbons goes to the Trac 5 burst, since I have taken the close to impossible quest auraxium that POS.
  7. gigastar

Blueshift ribbons.

For obvious reasons, i dont play MAX any more than anything else (read: as much as i would like) but because theres 2 Blueshifts, and because theyre currently the only AI weapon used on my MAX after ribbons were added last year, ive been accumilating them twice as fast as on other weapons.
  8. Clay

[IMG]

Im here to kill stuff. 5109 repair ribbons? Didnt know I play plumber simulator.
  9. JorgeSarcos

Revives and Healing in my case o_O
  10. NoctD

I have slow periods during the day where I can't really fully play the game but can bang out some quick repairs for certs. Slowed down a ton after I reached 5000 of them though, but now I've got all sorts of certed stuffs to kill people with. My KPM will never recover I'm sure or at least will take a long long time to raise up now.
  11. Clay

Haha yeah go ahead bro, see you on the battlefield ;)
    • Up x 1
  12. DaMann22

I commend you NoctD. You probably help indirectly kill so many soldiers. Here are the top 4 for each category.

Support:
    Piloting X 88
    Healing X 106
    Reviving X 339
    Repairing X 449 (Full repair Sundy)

Weapons:
    Sirius SX12 X 115
    H-V45 X 192
    VX6-7 X 263
    SVA-88 X 270

Vehicles:
    Supernova VPC (Mag) x 73
    Anti-personal turret x 29
    M60-G Bulldog (front Sundy) x 29
    Dual Photon Pods (scythe) x 19
  13. DrPapaPenguin

For my Uppercut shotgun I guess.
  14. Phyr

Probably one of my LA weapons.
  15. Ronin Oni

^This

I don't even need to look.... But from all my self repairs there's no doubt.
  16. Ronin Oni

IS there anyway to look outside of the game client?
  17. Llaf

If they had ribbons since release, definitely repair or resupply. At the moment my highest is my TMG-50, with the Lynx at a close second.
  18. Cinnamon

#1 Reviving 390
    #2 Gauss SAW 300