Favorite Infantry Primary weapon?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by current1y, May 8, 2014.

1. Arkenbrien

The Beamer. Make sure to always have the flashlight on as well, because of some bug that's never been fixed since the first performance update causes it to have 143 damage per shot.

In close second, the Eidolin is made of pure awesome as well.
  2. Dieter Perras

It'd be a tie between the MCG or my NS7-PDW
  3. Llaf

I couldn't name any one weapon to be my favorite.

Most comfortable with though...between the Jaguar and the GD-7F for me.
  4. NinjaTurtle

Auto Scout Rifles - Artemis and Stalker
  5. vilehydra

T9 carv, been using it since beta.
    I've had affairs with the MSW-R, AMR-66, Rhino, MCG, and Bull

But I always come back to her. about 6600 kills with it.
  6. Latrodectus

Cycler TRV master race reporting in.
  7. Prudentia

Ghost w/ OG-4 and SPB. only Vanu weapon that has some actual weight behind hit.
    • Up x 1
  8. GoEErs

Rockin the T5-AMC and T-32 Bull.
  9. TsubasaKuroi

TAR for sure.
  10. Udnknome

GD-7F -- Love that thing.

Reloads takes longer than a rocket launcher, but man, the rush when it's loaded!
  11. TheShrapnelKing

All foes fall before the mighty GOD SAW.
    • Up x 3
  12. Epic High Five

KNEEL BEFORE SAW'D
    • Up x 2
  13. Edubs McCool

Eridani.

On every class.

Use it. Bask in the torrent of messages telling you that weapon is OP.
  14. Aelyn

Certainly depends on what class I am playing and what circumstances I have to face. I don't really have any "all around" favourite weapon. But the Armistice seldom fails me when I run Infiltrator. As Medic, which is my go-to class I have to say TAR or my most recent purchase NS-11A. A 1000 certs well spent.
  15. phreec

Gauss Rifle & Bandit.
    • Up x 1
  16. Thardus

Orion is by far the most used, but the Serpent, Lasher X2, and Eidolon Battle Rifle are all more fun.
    Lasher X2 is definitely my favourite.
  17. Dougnifico

LMG - T9 Carv
    AR - Cycler TRV
    Carbine - Lynx (honorable mention to both Cougar and Jaguar)
    Sniper - Rams .50
  18. Takoita

It's a tie between T1 Cycler and Lasher X2 for me. One is the most universally useful gun, IMHO, the other is the most FABULOUS.
  19. repairtool6

LMG : Overall i've had most success with the Gauss Saw S. Its such a smooth gem :)
    Carbine: Used to really really love the jaguar, but now --> Trac-5 is best carbine in game imo
    AR: T1 Burster - honestly, in my opinion the only TRULY outstanding gun in PS2. Nothing else comes close or even compares.
    Sniper: NC14 boltdriver (default sniper) and Stalker (auto-scout).
    Pistol: Rebel !

I havent tried the new carbines yet though. Have a feeling i might fall in love with the zenith? :)
  20. MuchachoBob

It's a tie between the Blitz and the Impetus.

The Blitz is reliable, fun and good for when you're on the move. Plus, it sounds like a tazer.

The Impetus is a surprisingly good option for mid-range combat. If you’re in a good spot, you can flush enemies out of an area much faster than with a bolt action. This gun makes me play infil even though I don't enjoy it much.

Honorable mentions to : mercenary, razor, gd22s, gauss saw and the slug mauler.