Should I cert 2 Ravens?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Aigle, May 7, 2014.

1. Aigle

Hi!
    Saved up 2k Certs and now the question is, how to spend them?
    I still can't decide if I should buy 2 Ravens for my MAX or maybe an AV Turret for the Engineer and fully cert it?
    Is it even recommendable since I have the Crow as an AV Weapon?

What do you think?
  2. Llaf

I love my Ravens, allows me to use NC MAX outside of biolabs and towers.
  3. BITES

Ravens are a great choice if you have the ability to lead and don't panic in enclosed spaces.

Generally .... you can rock them both indoors and outdoors ... indoors ... just don't panic ... you're not using ravens so you have at least the ability to shoot again without doing the "reload dance" we all love :)
  4. NoctD

If you've got other aspects of your MAX certed, absolute go for those dual Ravens. Lack of range on the NC MAX shotguns? One can play shoot the doritos with Ravens, and you'll get kills easily enough. Careful though if you're firing with friendlies in front of you, its easy enough to build up a bunch of accidental TKs and possibly get weapons locked.

I use my AV mana turret as more of a "utility" ie. busting hacked turrets, etc and never got crazy with them in combat most times, but the times I did, I found it to be an infantry farming sniper (used same way with those Ravens, but if the enemy gets too close you'll be sure to get headshot by some infiltrator).