Blob versus map design

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ot0m0t0Forum, May 4, 2014.

1. ot0m0t0Forum

Double xp weekend resulted in some major blobbbbage so I decide to join in on the party, why not. And then we hit the narrow end of map design..... by the time I got my fraps out half the tanks died so just multiply the amount of vehicles by 2 pls :)
    • Up x 1
  2. DrPapaPenguin

Sorry, I don't see anything wrong here. It's only a funnel as long as you don't go over the sides, and if you were to go back down the hill, you could drive left and flank the enemy on top of the hill in about 5-6 minutes.
    • Up x 1
  3. Captain Kid

Please don't get me started on the horrible map design. It's either wide open without ANY cover or narrow roads with massive cliffs surrounding it.
  4. FateJH

I've never seen such a disorderly attempt at driving a company of tanks down the road leading to Hvar, not even before they revamped Quartz Ridge.
    • Up x 1
  5. z1967

Seems like this could be an average day on Connery, if these were Libs :|
  6. Llaf

Rofl, that canyon and the similar one over by Howling Pass Checkpoint are known to consume tank zergs. What exactly is the problem here? Just another day in Planetside 2 if you ask me.