This weekends Double-XP is Members only too!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Magicool, May 2, 2014.

1. Magicool

Just logged into the server (I'm not memeber) no Double-XP for me!

- SOE
  2. OddChelsea

Well that's ******* terrible if it's the case... Stuff like that would make me reconsider buying more SC, because I had plans to but I dunno if I want to if they're going to start this kinda stuff.
  3. Zynex

There's no Double XP for anyone yet.
    • Up x 1
  4. D3GGY

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by a broken game.
  5. Macinzon

Stop making conclusions on wrong information, just because you're not a member and not getting 2XP doesn't mean it's members only. Ask around first.

It's not active yet, and it will be for all players.
    • Up x 5
  6. IamDH

I dont intend to be rude but this claim is made way too much and this really isn't related to you buying SC or not. Threatening a branch of a multinational company with a few dollars isn't really scaring anyone. Double XP hasn't started yet for everyone

I bet if they didnt claim that they would do a double XP, you would have dealt with it and bought SC
  7. CEGrif

this weekends dble XP is for everyone for crying out load
    • Up x 1
  8. NoctD

Right now - double XP is active for members only. Doesn't mean they'll activate it for everyone though they still could, but the complains are valid enough since the announcement made it sound like double XP for everyone.
  9. OddChelsea

Right, if they didn't claim they would do double exp I would have dealt with it. I was only upset because the thread made it seem as if they had gone back on their word done something rather shady by making it seem as if it would be for everyone, their loyal customers which include us who buy SC, which I wouldn't support with my money personally. Think whatever you want about it, don't really care but SOE probably doesn't want to start losing customers to BS, why else would they be trying so hard to promote membership? To get those few extra dollars from people. Whatever, if it hasn't started yet then I don't care.
  10. IamDH

I blame OP for posting incorrect information.
    • Up x 1
  11. NoctD

How's the OP's information incorrect?
  12. D3GGY

He posted a thread titled

"This weekends Double-XP is Members only too!"

When this is not the case.
  13. whiteshadow2000

The original poster is OP. :eek:
  14. NoctD

But that's how it seems to be right now - they only activated it for members. OP's statement is about current reality... yours is only based on perception, though it could be a mistake on SOE's end.
  15. SuperLexatron

Member here, no double exp.

Edit: My 2 friends who have membership also dont have double exp. Conclusion: OP is making ******** claims and SOE are being lying ***** as per usual.

'How it seems?' - So you're saying you know members who are getting double exp? If they are then I would like to know who, why and for what reason...
  16. IamDH

Double XP is currently working
    The double XP is not members only, therefore there is no issue. They gave us something good, thats it
  17. NoctD

Now that's something new! :eek:

Maybe they haven't fixed membership benefits for everyone properly yet. I can confirm that double XP is indeed out there.
  18. NoctD

Are you seeing it with membership or without? It would have helped if you had stated it from the get go.

Seems like some people are seeing it and some are not. Could mean that its only working for some people, not everyone.
  19. SuperLexatron

Seems to be active now guys, get logged in and start killing stuff :) (or healing stuff if that's your thing)
    • Up x 1
  20. kadney

I get 200 exp per kill and I neither have boosts or membership. So i'd say the exp event is active.. ;)