Player Studio Update - May 1, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Amnerys, May 1, 2014.

1. hobo.man

dose this mean i lost my player and i just bought 1000sc point that i bought last night planetside 2 player:lossanmu99
  2. Implementor

Cant agree more. Alot of EU players waiting to buy and submit playerstudio items but i quess its just dream XD
  3. Implementor

Nop , game is just on maintenance , so keep it calm , u get your chars back if game is up.
  4. sdchina

Why are you posting this in here?
    Go to the Tech support part of the forum to deal with this issue. It is completely irrelevant to this thread.
  5. sdchina

We need a response to this issue from Amnerys. But I have a feeling we will not get one.
  6. sdchina

7. Implementor

double penetrated?
  8. sdchina

Lol, double post. I thought the exact same thing when I posted, but posted it anyway.
  9. Flakie22

i explained it after the question
  10. TheBlazing

I think that the main reason they did that is server management (which I guess is outsourced to Pro7 so that the devs have to worry less about servers) and translations (seeing how small the team is, there is no way in hell they can translate the game themselves. Again, it is probably all outsourced to Pro7). Having translations is good for business as it means that anyone from any country can jump into the game and start buying smedbucks even if he doesn't know a word of English.

But even then, they could have outsourced localization to another company and kept the servers and accounts for themselves. In the long run, it would have been much better, as they can probably see now. 40% of players have no access to the huge moneymaking machine that are studio items. They should just find a way to burn the contract with Pro7 and take back control of their own game.

They should at least have the decency to inform us whether or not they are planning to start treating Pro7 players like proper players, giving them studio items, better support, etc, if not just tell us why they are still keeping the EU part of accounts and player support outsourced to Pro7.
  11. Xebov

So palyers from EU can now make items, but tehy cannto buy them if they dont have SOE accounts. Realy a nice one.
  12. Broadside88

Any updates on this, also in regards to ProSieben player access?
  13. danielpxp

In some days we get the news..:

"Playerstudio will unfortanably be delayed by 5 more months for EU players, SOE accounts needed more items first to buy."

Seriously, what happens with Playerstudio? Any news???

Serr vUnfogrtanably Unfort Unfortanablyanably
  14. Rhumald

End of the month? END OF THE MONTH?!?

Why are you only telling me this now? Oh god, I've got templates to download, and Work to start pumping out, and ahhh. I thought it wouldn't be until sometime in like, September, when everything else seems to be happening XD.
    I know what I'll be doing this weekend (not gonna kid myself, it'll be spent figuring out where everything is at again in 3DS Max >.>).
  15. Kunavi

"Are we there?" No seriously it's become a joke, when can EU throw $ at you for some tin cans and head buckets?
  16. Xtrmviolence

6 june. Not even a single word from SOE. i guess it got delayed again to 2017 or more probably it was just a lie since the beginning.
  17. STR1D3R109

On the last twitch stream/player studio vid they said they were releasing it now ;P
  18. Xtrmviolence

What a hot news, it is not like they say that every week since player studio is out in the USA ! Player studio will be released tomorrow(i promise) cheers up guys !
  19. DRMONSTAA

I'm a Pro7 player and I have created an SOE account for PTS. Needless to say I was blasted by the enourmous amount of content SOE players had access to. I think (and I speak on behalf of ALL unfortunate Pro7 users) that SOE players have more than enough content for a very very VERY long time and that all of the resources of PlayerStudio should be redirected to Pro7. You can say "what about the creative team?" well there's a lot of graphical fixing the game needs such as the flying bases/buildings.
    My general thougt is that the dev team should concentrate on fixing what is broken in this game rather than adding new stuff (I'm looking at you implants)
    • Up x 1