Briggs Server Update April 30th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikromancer

Also listed as having the premium time on soe, but not in game, not a big concern, but I would like to use some of the premium time at least xD
  2. Lufeng

Hi Mutato, I too can see All Access on the SOE and Planetside 2 websites, but not in game.

I think the majority of people are in the same boat.

Thanks
  3. ReContraDog

Along with many others it seems, the 3 months all access pass is showing up online under membership, but not yet in-game. Also a big thank you to the team for fixing loginside :] finally able to play again on my main character.
  4. f0d

you really dont want that to happen
    i would gladly give up the free membership if it meant i would be able to login to PS2 for the last 3 months during primetime
  5. Crowbar Sr

[IMG]

Classic SOE
    • Up x 1
  6. Admiralty

Hi, I too can only see my membership status on the website but not in the game. I've relogged in the game launcher and also the SOE website, no difference.

Main character: Admiralty
    Briggs
  7. 9Fingers

Same with me - says I have membership on the ps2 website but not in game. Account name is 9FingersAU
  8. SteelRecon

Character - SteelRecon

CURRENT ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP PLAN: PRE-PAID Time
    (Expires: 7/31/14)

Active on the site, not in game.
  9. MrCandleguy

Seems like a lot of people have it showing up on the website, all i have is this: http://imgur.com/McWvnOd

Main Character:MrCandleguy.
  10. Zepovi

Hi PS2 Team,
    Can u tell me where can i check for my membership status?For now it doesn't apear to be activated
    keep on wth the gd work
  11. vanu123

Not if you were VS getting outpoped by briggs TR and 4th faction NC.
  12. ColdCoffee

Don't see any indication of All Access at all. Because of the issues, stopped playing for the most part in early April, checked back briefly a couple of weeks ago, but have been holding off going back till it's fixed. Definitely have the bulk of my playtime on Briggs characters, and was playing consistently before then.
  13. o.Solei.o

I'm not seeing anything on either the website or the game. Just that my next payment is due 5/8. :s
  14. ReContraDog

Just had another check online of my membership status, and it appears to have changed to this:
    CURRENT ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIP PLAN: 0 Day PRE-PAID Time
    (Expires: 7/31/14)

And I just logged in and it appears that I have membership active now, at bronze loyalty level :D
    Thanks SOE
    • Up x 1
  15. XinniX

Sweet, you guys fixed my final problem. Must say again more than I ever expected. THanks Heaps
  16. VedaBug

Wow! Now that's an awesome gift, thank you!
  17. SynRaven

Still showing me as active on the website, but not in game.

I do however thank you for this.
  18. Tack

This is what my account shows.
    No Premium in-game, though.[IMG]
  19. WeaverMSI

I can't quite tell whether my account has been credited with anything, as I already had Auraxium membership, which presumably now equates to All Access. Confusion aside, I do now trust SOE to do the right thing by us all.

There's a pretty positive buzz in-game all of a sudden. Now we just need to get all those AWOL outfit members to return to the fold.
  20. TungstenCarbide

membership status is active but its not showing in-game.[IMG]PS. I have already window-shopped my preferred camo..and I want that camo!
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.