Briggs Server Update April 30th

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptEXO

Wow. No kidding, took just under a minute to login! Great improvement, hope it stays this way. :D
  2. AxisO7

There's been a definite improvement, and whatever happened on April 24th (I think that was the date?) that capped our population at around 350 has been fixed. However, we're still yet to see if the original problem of capping out at 750 has been fixed. We're sitting at around 500 people atm, but I'm hoping in a few hours as we enter peaktime we'll get an answer.

I'll be waiting until then before celebrating.
  3. Pinekiller131

My doesn't appear to be working or adding to my player :/
  4. eatenalive

What sort of compensation are existing members getting out of this? Things have been pretty shaky already and I'd rather not receive a 'reward' if the server screws up again and I'm not around to make full use of it.
  5. TheHolyCow123

Okay, firstly, THANKS FOR FIXING BRIGGS!!! It is much appreciated!:)

However, about that fancy membership a few questions...
    1. How am I meant to activate it
    2. What exact perks will people get from it (e.g. resource and xp boosts) - I'd really like to know this one
    3. Will the bonuses stack with existing ones?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer these questions :D
  6. GotCerts

Fixing it is enough already for me - SAH HAHPPY :D
  7. Timithos

I empathized SO HARD for the briggs players. Can I have one month for my extreme empathy? :)

I even created a character on briggs named "Muricasupportsbrigs"
  8. PresidentFreeman

[IMG]
    You did good chaps.
    • Up x 1
  9. Macgivor

THANKYOU SO MUCH SOE!
    logged in immediately and there were plenty of people playing :)

i had a poke around and couldnt see membership as being active though unfortunately :(
  10. f0d

i stopped playing around a month ago because of the server issues and i diddnt get the free membership :(

i guess it only includes people that have only recently logged in
  11. iXaNx

KISS WHOEVER FIX THAT PROBLEM FOR ME thank you! ( ppsst membership isnt working)
    • Up x 1
  12. Paziggie

Wow, that's pretty unexpected. Thanks SOE :)
  13. HLM

This is excellent news, assuming the server doesn't die on us as soon as we more than 300 players in there. If this is the case, I guess I'll have to get a new signature!

RadarX, regarding this free membership - I have been signed up for the monthly subscription for a while, so after every month ticks over, I get charged. How will this work? Will I just not be charged for 3 months and retain the membership benefits?
  14. Statigus

Logging in worked perfectly! 'free' Membership doesn't appear to be active though.
  15. meaturama

Ok is there some button I have to click to claim the membership because it's not coming up for me. Also how do I claim the 500sc. DO I have to contact customer help or am I missing something? In game it's not coming up but on the website it says that the all access membership plan is 'active'. I'm really confused this is a really confusing situation for me. Somebody please explain this to me like I'm 5 because I'm not very smart with computers.
  16. Mortucus

SOE Site tell's me im upgraded
    ps2 says upgrade now then i click it and it has an error {we could not find the appropriate information}
  17. RedShirttBeta

Thanks Radar X. I am sure the technical issues were challenging. I never commented before as I knew you guys would have been pulling what is left of your hair out. No need for another member of the peanut gallery chucking rotten tomatoes at you as you tried to solve the problem. Good job and thanks for the extra 3 months SOE.
  18. Mortucus

and super thanks buy the way guys 3 month is way above what i expected from u guys realy thank u so much:)
  19. Aaranu

Thanks RadaX and everyone else who did their part in fixing 'loginside' plus the three months of membership is really generous i feel! Good job!
  20. Danoli3

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.