Account & Commerce Update – Continued Work Being Done

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 30, 2014.

1. TheTickles

It is so rare to be able to observe paranoia in its natural habitat. Some firewalls are so sensitive that it would view a email attachment with a grocery list as malicious. Especially something that is designed for corporate use over casual internet use and gaming.
    • Up x 1
  2. HexT

I did not know that problems with Purchasing Station Cash and i kinda try to buy 20.00 worth of station cash will i still be Billed For It
    • Up x 1
  3. RadarX

If you are seeing successful purchases you have nothing to worry about.

We are continuing to monitor purchasing and accounts for any outstanding issues. Please report anything you may see. Thanks!
  4. Ki11uminati

For those complaining, find another game while they're fixing PS2.
  5. DJPenguin

any eta on in-game membership benefits working?
  6. ACDC

Fresh- Air (Sounds like a new concept) IF you were silly enough to buy a 7 day XP boost when you new 2 months before hand that they would be revamping All Access.( For every online game they have pretty much) Then that is your fault for bad timing. Say what you want ( FLAME ON) But it makes you look Silly. I want a working game, not a broken game, they dont have magic wands.

So sit back, relax, have a Coke and a smile. (AND ****). You can hunt me down later and shoot me (when your able to log in) :)
    • Up x 1
  7. NCwolf84

I'm experiencing a issue but i just put a billing support ticket in. hopefully they can resolve it
  8. LaughingVeggies

Uh oh, here come the trolls. Bahahaha, this guy is classic bass to mouth. :p
  9. Guavaman

Are you for real? Do you even know what Direct X is? What kind of security threats do you imagine you could possibly have in a graphics/sound/input API? FYI, the updater won't replace newer files with old ones. Oh, and if you've installed just about any other game out there from the last few years, you've already got the DX9 files installed on your machine, so you're just as "vulnerable" you just don't know it. Psh. Hilarious.
  10. RadarX

They should be working now. If this is not the case please let me know.
    • Up x 1
  11. NCtheman

i cant log in for 5 days , and i didn't know whats going on , is it about the server update?
  12. DJPenguin

negative, still not working.
  13. kakiez

@radarX any news on recruit.soe.com ? Ive been trying to claim my rewards since last week thursday.
    I know its not top priority , but right now im feeling like a child looking at a pile of xmas gifts while hearing that xmas is delayed for weeks.
    • Up x 1
  14. OU7CAS7

Somebody didn't do their homework...

A list of the last 10 Microsoft security bulletins relating to Direct X security vulnerabilities:
    Microsoft Security Bulletin MS13-081 - Critical - Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2870008)
    Microsoft Security Bulletin MS13-056 - Critical - Vulnerability in Microsoft DirectShow Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2845187)
    Microsoft Security Bulletin MS13-011 - Critical - Vulnerability in Media Decompression Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2780091)
    Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-082 - Important - Vulnerability in DirectPlay Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2770660)
    Microsoft Security Bulletin MS12-004 - Critical - Vulnerabilities in Windows Media Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2636391)
    Microsoft Security Bulletin MS11-015 - Critical - Vulnerabilities in Windows Media Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2510030)
    Microsoft Security Bulletin MS10-052 - Critical - Vulnerability in Microsoft MPEG Layer-3 Codecs Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2115168)
    Microsoft Security Bulletin MS10-033 - Critical - Vulnerabilities in Media Decompression Could Allow Remote Code Execution (979902)
    Microsoft Security Bulletin MS10-013 - Critical - Vulnerability in Microsoft DirectShow Could Allow Remote Code Execution (977935)
    Microsoft Security Bulletin MS09-028 - Critical - Vulnerabilities in Microsoft DirectShow Could Allow Remote Code Execution (971633)
  15. DEL1001

Dear SOE. even after the fix my character selection screen doesnt work. instead of play there is UI play instead of create new character there is + Tarwich sector tower and for the rest UI is standing befire everything. UI.delete character UI.serverpopulation enz
    the character is basically your model without holding a weapon armor doesnt rotate with it and my gun is laying on the ground. What can I do to solve this

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  16. LastOneLeft7

Agreed. My membership and SC is still AWOL
  17. LastOneLeft7

Well my membership and SC are still 100% AWOL in game..
  18. NCtheman

can u plz explain to me ,why i cant log in for 5 days, is it about the server update , i just want to know
  19. Edexcel

Ok, so you are saying that releasing a new map takes 1 year? Fixing the phoenix bug (where the phoenix is just stuck at one point and if you get close to it, your fps drops massively) takes 1 year? "Balancing" weapons which are already balanced but make them less balanced if that is even possible? Fixing a simple (might not be but...) that I have been reporting for almost half a year now is just to be ignored?

Say whatever you want but really, I'm not the only one agreeing on the fact that the devs at SOE are just unproffesional and just work for the benefit of themselves EVEN THOUGH they want to benefit us from what they do (p.s. I couldn't care less if you disagree with what I said, if you do moreover, look around you; no ***** are given)
  20. schlotz

I asked them yesterday on twitter:
    https://twitter.com/KilianTroidl/status/461597887278112768
    No ETA :( but i hope they fix it very soon.