[DOME] Cerebellum

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Crushfield, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Crushfield

[IMG]
    "I hold my breath so that I might take yours away forever, or least until you re-spawn" - Anonymous

Greetings NC - Connery, I'm a former Officer of a very large NC outfit, and I have decided to branch off on my own. However, I have something entirely different in mind for this new outfit.

Team based game-play is fine, but I no longer yearn to play with hardcore platoons where its more about player management than fun. I'm looking for something a bit more laid back this time around.

I have over 2000 hours in Planetside 2, most of those hours are in the Air. After returning from a 6+ month break, I find myself sniping for the majority of my time. That is right, you probably guessed it, Cerebellum is a primarily sniper based outfit.

Now you might ask, How do I know if this is the right outfit for me? Here is a check list.
    Are you a bit of a loner?
    Are you a patient and/or dedicated player?
    Do you like the infiltrator class?
    Do you like being sneaky?
    Do you like sniping?
    Do you like a chilled environment without someone barking orders over comms?
    Do you enjoy hunting specific outfits or players?
    Do you like to pretend to be a digital hit-man :) ?
    Do you enjoy killing the same players over and over?
    Are you a bit of a troll at times?

If you checked at least 4 of the 10, then this might be the right outfit for you.

What do you mean hunt other outfits and players? Yes, sometimes we do hits on particular outfits and players for fun. Think of it as personal objective based missions we kinda set for ourselves, or by request of our allies.

We often employ particular tactics, but you are not required to do them if you choose otherwise. You can work as closely with the group as you choose, or simply squad up to enjoy the benefits of a the squad beacon. However, I will not cover the particulars of our Hunting/Tactics here.

Wait, there is more! The only requirement for this outfit is that you must be 18+ years old, or at least be mature enough to fit in with the rest of us. We do not wanna hear you whining over comms if you get killed or if someone sniped the person you were trying to snipe. It is not about who gets more kills, its about having fun and annoying the sh*t out of the enemy from a distance. Remember, sniping is a gentleman's game.

Teamspeak, Ventrilo and Mumble are not required, however we do have ts server which some of us use.

Reply here & friend me in game, we'll go from there.
  2. Invalid42

Headshot? ;D BumP!
  3. VanuSShooter

I check 10/10 too bad I'm Vanu :)
  4. Crushfield

haha @SShooter, we'd be glad to accept your NC alts. You sound like the perfect candidate.
  5. ToastyMan

Sounds awesome, even though I probably won't join we should totally run together some time (I love sniping).
  6. Crushfield

That is fine as well my friend, just shoot me a friend request.
  7. Eaderout

How many are in the group? Right now I am in a group but they are never on when I am on (I have a different timeline with school). I only INF right now and use the other classes as needed.
    I would like to be with a group that is more active, is inline with using the INF class to hit points before-at-after a main hex of battle (hit them from behind, hit them at the site, hit them before the sight).

I guess I want to know more.
  8. Crushfield

We are a very small outfit as is, so the groups are never large unless we open the squad up, form a platoon, send in the grunts and snipe around them. (seldom). We are often in small 4-6 man squads. Normally no more than 3 snipers per hex. Again, we are a very chill group of players. Often times the most ambitious person of the evening is the squad leader. Meaning who ever feels like putting in the effort to get a good position will be in lead, which includes beacon placement. Once more, there are no concrete rules set in place on how we operate, we are very creative and have plenty of tricks up our sleeves.

I often times find my self sniping from infantry render range (300m) into a zerg battle. Perhaps a battle that NC isn't even apart of.

I encourage you to join us, if you don't like it, then you can leave at your own free will, no harm done.
  9. Eaderout

How active is the group? My main times that I get on are Mondays or Wednesdays from about 11am-4pm (if I am lucky to have that much time to play) or nights around 10 or 11
  10. Crushfield

as of now we are very sporadic. I normally get on at night, but not every night. I've played as late as 10pm-4am EST, depending on the fights.
  11. Eaderout

My player name is the same as my screen name, if you could kick me a friend request that would be rad