Account & Commerce Update – Continued Work Being Done

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 30, 2014.

1. BITCOINWHALE

Credit transaction downtime's? Shut up & Take My Bit-coin's
    lol downloading ps2 for the first time & i see bugs like people's rigs crashing to desktop every 30 sec isn't reassuring
  2. wynhanks

why i still cant play the game ?The seveice still have problem, i cant enter the game for one week. i have download the game again , but still not working.
  3. Certs-For-Days

Anyone else having the 0xc000007b error when starting up PS2? I haven't been able to play in the last two weeks.
  4. wynhanks

i have this problem too, i have download again, doesnt work,i have this problem for a week
  5. GoEErs

I was able to claim my monthly SC from the Marketplace but was not able to make a purchase even though I had more than enough Station Cash. I have no problems with crashing and even played for about 3 hours today. What's the estimated time to get this issue resolved? Thanks
  6. GoEErs

Well, can't edit my previous post. My bad. I should have read Radar's initial post about the Station Cash issue. Daaaah. Sorry.:confused:
    • Up x 1
  7. TheTickles

What I cannot stand is when people underestimate the difficulties of coding a game of this complexity. The fact that you think it would take you less then a year to not only be on par with SOE's dev's but surpass them points out your lack of understanding.

"Does it seriously take one year to fix client crashes?"
    No it does not. Neither have they taken that long. The issue has not been one type of crash across this past year. The issue has been multiple issues propping up after updates. When it comes to a game of this scale (PS2 being quite unique in this regard as an FPS) every update will resolve an issue but always has a chance to create another. These updates have provided more stability for many and caused issues for some.

I for one have zero problems running the game on the 64 bit client with the latest nvidia beta drivers. Eight months ago I could not run this game on ultra. Now I can. Tells me that SOE must be doing something right. Otherwise everyone would be having issues. Which despite peoples claims to the contrary there are more people playing the game perfectly fine then there are those having issues.

SOE is doing everything they can to get things to perform properly for everyone. Which quite honestly is a near impossible goal.
    • Up x 4
  8. MLAB

Not being critical to you amazing guy at SOE but if I had a paying membership I would be expecting maybe a 3 - 6 day refund on it. if this was possible SOE you would make a lot and I mean a lot of people very happy, cause no offence the community in general is struggling. Anyway keep up the good work!

P.s. if a refund was not on the table maybe even a double xp weekend or two may help.
  9. GoEErs

Bump.
    • Up x 2
  10. SinOjos

NO connection to any servers. Why do you people continue to report the game is up and running when it is NOT. You also keep locking threads, YOU start about the current issues. Do you really think that locking an earlier thread, and starting a new thread about the issues being fixed, actually fixes the problem?

People asking for refunds, do not bother asking, they will NOT provide a refund. File a complaint with your states Attorney Generals Consumer Protection Division, and the state PS2 resides in, California, and the city San Diego, as well as the Federal Attorney General. Those of you that do not live in the US, can also file complaints, as PS2 (Sony) is required to abide by existing laws, irrespective of your location.
  11. Guavaman

12. SinOjos

Why would I want to load a 4 year old runtime that is not only outdated, and will not work with other games, while there may be some serious security issues with it?
  13. Guavaman

That prev message was directed at Certs For Days and wynhanks. Dang IE 11 doesn't quote when you click reply... ugh... technology. FFox it is I guess.

14. Guavaman

There are not security issues with it -- it's DirectX. It's Microsoft's last DX runtime update and will install needed files to get PS2 working again. Most people already have these files installed already because they have other games installed that already ran this update.
  15. DirtyThing

I was having errors after the last maintenance patch and had to go and give the program a pathway in my fire wall manually. Fixed it for me.
  16. SinOjos

Why are you using IE11 when home land security has advised everyone not to use IE any version at all? Yet you state the old files are safe, while you do not seem to understand the browser you are using is unsafe. I will not take advise from people who are ignorant of security issues.
  17. Yuki10

Who cares about store and account management. FIX THE HITCH and other bugs.

I'm not going to buy anything form store until you resolve actual bugs, otherwise i can't use ANYTHING i buy at the store.
  18. omegaflarex

I have not experienced any single crash so far with x64 bit client :D.
    • Up x 2
  19. Mogsy

all working fine for me (no crashes), all 6 EU chars playing fine, just dont have any SC listed, of which i have plenty. membership certs also being awarded correctly, just not Auraxium grade. also ran the DX update/check last week and have older NVidia drivers loaded, 2+ hours 64bit gameplay on 2 EU servers with zero issues.
  20. SinOjos

Besides, security issues of in-game software, there is the issue of the emails that PS2 (sony) sends out. I have brought this up with them, but since my complaint, they have not resolved it other than NOT sending me any new emails. I opened a different account to see if they are still sending them. I believe it is safe to assume they are still up to their illegal data collection. Enclosed is the block page from my Untangle Sever, look up Untangle if you do not know what it is and what it does.

[IMG]