G15 Error because of new patch?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Genfear, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Dhabu

NC on Connery, getting same G15 error. Able to log on Briggs though (irony!). Like others, my Connery freeze happens after I log in and start the game, as I hit "Play" on my Connery character.
  2. Axdin

Getting the same error. My Watterson VS works just fine, but I can't get on to my Connery VS or TR.
  3. Spoon527

I've been exploring my problem "which i am having to."
    "can only play on a few servers.... or crash,some characters don't log in what so ever just crash , g15, and could never play on armish with out g15'ing.

"did not have a problem what so ever until last nights patch"

""I also think there should be a thing called g15'ing by now""

the only way i can play i noticed is by going to my advanced modem firewall thing.. and opening all the ports planet side 2 uses.
    """ opening any closed ports""""
    " https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...s-does-planetside-2-use-g37-g15-errors.54622/ "

AND completely disabling windows SE firewall and all of my antivirus.

once i did that i could play all characters, continents , ect. no issues no validating no editing the files.
  4. huundar

Actually I couldn't get in either kept getting that error about my firewall. I tried changing rendering settings and voila it worked.
  5. huundar

ok I take it back. Now I crash every 3-4 minutes. Not playable right now
  6. RadarX

We believe the G15 error has been completely resolved. We'll update you on the crash bug when we can.
  7. squarebug

yeah hopefully this won't be a briggs situation huh the Australlians get no love.

no refunds
  8. Alopix

I use comodo firewall and have windows' firewall disabled, and neither fiddling with rules nor disabling comodo did anything, so it's definitely not that. Honestly, I think the server just un****ed itself is why it stopped. I'm still getting a lot of crashes but that's just because of the 64-bit client