when is planetside2 back up

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Stevenmadcap, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Stevenmadcap

You most likely have answered this but i cannot find where, are the servers in the EU i.e Miller going to be up and running this evening or do i think to myself oh well i'll just have an early night and B ^£%"&^ KS to my bonuses lol
  2. Paulus

No ETA. This is a pretty huge update for the back-end, migrating account details etc to the new setup. If you're in the Eurozone, I'd consider getting yourself a beer and think about what to do until tomorrow. I'm not expecting it to be live until 22:00-GMT at the earliest, and will be quite pleased if it is up sooner.
  3. YamiNoTenshi

4. Paulus

5. mgcbkmn

Soon™. I heard about a 12 hours downtime. relax, get a beer and go to bed.
  6. namd3

They probably need to stagger the server logins for all of SoE games, Planetside 2 will be one of last i suspect due to the fragile nature of client and the constant relogging
  7. BigCrow

I just got my beer. What next?
  8. Ownasaurusrex

I had 6 beers now im still jonesin' for my planetside!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    when will itz be up agun?
    • Up x 1
  9. Forkyar24

today if we are lucky
  10. PastalavistaBB

I hope they fix it until EU Wednesday Prime Time.
  11. Salacious_B_Crumb

We'll May 3rd is Home brew day so while I was waiting I caught up on social stuff by joining a friend in preparing 3 gallons of mash into a brewing keg where It will ferment for 2 weeks. While I was there I checked out his refrigerator with a tap mounted on the outside and sampled his scotch honey ale and honey wheat brews. It was beyond price.
  12. Shadoiex

I. Want. My. P. S. 2.

Also the PS1 is appealing. :D (Comes out WITH this update.)
  13. volth

7 hours for one patch, great SOE......
  14. SpartanPsycho

SOE if this patch has bugs after this long we will all consider other FPS's. Nobody has time for this bull. The only reason I haven't been playing BF4 is because I'm to lazy to fire it up. Now playing Civ 5....
  15. Shinn

Unless I'm missing something, it's been closer to 16 hours - started at 9am CEST and is now coming up to 1am CEST, right?

Not to worry, according to this, the maintenance "could take up to 12 hours!" :

http://planetside2.eu/teasers/1095-patch-april-29th-09-00-cest
  16. Warhaven

And bnet just went down. :p I can't even kill time with Hearthstone while waiting for PS2.
  17. Ownasaurusrex

OMG CMON IM JONESIN!!!!
    i got my booze i got my ganja but no planetside??
    im not buying any station cash for the next couple months cuz of this.

and i gave about 2k of my paychecks to planetside..

nooooogah im jonesinnnnn
  18. Ownasaurusrex

19. Tinroofer

Almost everyone will be gone home for the day by now anyway, I highly doubt this will be resolved before tomorrow morning/lunchtime.... and thats being generous..