Suggested lib change

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CJPSmith, Apr 24, 2014.

1. CJPSmith

I've noticed when I'm trying to take down a lib in my reaver, they often have to fly upside down so the belly gun can get a good shot. This seems really inconvenient for the lib pilot... why not add a second gun on TOP of the plane (another shredder or dalton for instance) so the belly gun can continue to focus on the ground and the pilot can continue to give him a steady shot? This seems like a simple fix to make lib piloting easier.
    • Up x 1
  2. dstock

Why don't we just put a belly gun on the Galaxy?

Seriously, though, 8/10.
  3. Adistron

Hmm,why not

I also want vanguard ap turret for my flash

Do it SOE
    • Up x 5
  4. nightbird

And Daltons as an option for all Galaxy turrets please! Thanks!
  5. Dead soldier

no...NO...NO!! Bulldogs on that flying tank already unleash hell on all my aircraft. Imagine a dalton.
  6. 666IsBehindYou

Okay let's just make it fair here!

You can have whatever you want with you lib as long as I can have a bulldog for every seat in my Skywhale!

Seems legit?

LONGLIVE12MANBULLDOGSKYWHALEOFDOOM!
  7. Eyeklops

In before somebody posts a Liberator picture with Daltons mounted all over it. You know you want to.
    • Up x 1
  8. M2_Bradley

I'd like to see that :p
  9. XXBLACKATTACKXX

is this a joke?
    :eek:
  10. lawn gnome

if yes then it is funny, if no then it is frigging hilarious.

I WANT A DALTON MOUNTED ON THE FRONT OF MY FLASH!
  11. Wobulator

FEAR TEH DALTON ROCKETPODS
  12. MongooseTwoFive

Give tankbuster to the belly gun slot! WOOOOO!
  13. Blackinvictus

I was a long time advocate of this very suggestion. I can't complain one bit though about the tail gun angle changes and find myself very happy about them, its changed the gunship in a very big way.

Really no reason that I can see to fly upside down in the Lib anymore unless you just want to, as you can now reliably get both guns on target with minimal effort.
  14. Struct

5 minutes in paint.net and this is what you get.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 8
  15. talmaru

how about making the walker tailgun not suck first
    50meter damage fall off on an anti air weapon.....
  16. Gundem

Frankly, the Shredder is superior. The Tank Buster has extremely limited range, and it's burst nature better serves it as a nosegun rather then a belly gun.

Now a tank buster on an ESF is an entirely different story... But that's not the suggestion, is it?
  17. Gundem

Oh look, they brought back the Galaxy Gunship!

(Hides in the corner in fear)
  18. Hammerboss

ravens on a lib
    • Up x 1
  19. D3GGY

I have an idea for a simple, effective change that will make Liberator piloting easier without being OP.

Right now the Tank Buster hardly lives up to its name. It only really busts tanks at close range. Seriously, Liberator pilots shouldn't have to get that close to hit-trade with heavily-armored vehicles.

I suggest making the Tank Buster fire Dalton rounds. We should also increase magazine size to 100.

To compensate for this, we should paint it orange. No one likes orange.
    • Up x 2
  20. FaLI3N

Can I please have Tankbuster on my wraith flash?
    • Up x 1