Who are the aces of your server on each faction?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by iflybad420, Mar 22, 2014.

1. WycliffSlim

This is an old list. Half these people don't play on Waterson or at all anymore.
  2. eldarfalcongravtank

and your post actually makes me feel old as well :(
  3. WycliffSlim

I know the feel... Probably 50% of the great lib crews and ESF pilots that were in the air when I learned to fly have quit or at least are on different servers :/
  4. Ubad00d

Ceres:

NC:

TR:

VS:

Oh wait, they all left...
  5. wazdar

:eek:
  6. Wizz

So much is wrong with this list. Also, I haven't even touched my cheechisanoptree account in months.
  7. IamnotAmazing

how can you question sinist's skill in an esf? He's #1 on waterson, we should all bow to him :p
    • Up x 1
  8. M2_Bradley

But...What about Hader?
  9. Thurwell

He's pretty good with those lock on missiles...
  10. M2_Bradley

It's just because he's trying to Auraxium everything on his ESF.He said it multiple on his(and his co-hosts') podcast-Under The Radar.And if he is intentionally trying to Auraxium the tomcats,you might expect he would use them alot...
  11. IamnotAmazing

eh, no comment...
  12. MacavitySWE

You know there are excellent Galaxy pilots too? They might not get a lot of kills themselves, but they do assist/help their faction a lot of they're good. But they should still count as an ace.
  13. DrXTC

Mimmol and Revolver1. Oh wait.
  14. VoidMagic

Yea but REAL MEN blow up their ESF and then fight on the ground with pistols... ;)

lol what a great fight... wp!
    • Up x 1
  15. Emotitron

I don't even know what an ace is these days. All I know is that Connery air is largely a zerg/derpfest. I'm garbage at hover duels and I still maintain 9-12 K/D ratios when flying on my TR/VS alts. Can't speak for the NC since I never play NC on Connery - always too overpopped.

All of the great pilots I have gotten to know over the last year have faded from the game. The evolving state of lock-ons I suspect have been a major contributor to the changing of the guard.
  16. Xervous

I, personally have chosen to pursue other avenues in life as the air game I loved is gradually devolving into a massive back alley starefest where looks can kill.

That and Dark souls 2 for PC in 3 days :3
  17. Emotitron

I hear you. My motivation to even bother logging on each day for my free certs has been getting harder and harder to find. Replaying Borderlands 2 has been more compelling as of late than PS2.

People really don't seem to understand that attempting to remove elitism from PvP games = short lived games.
  18. Hader

I could care less about ever being called an ace by anyone, but at the very least it's nice to know people have noticed my use of lockons and most do hate me for it. At least I'll never be confused for some ground peasant.

Lockons ruined me, I know. A small part of my soul has died but the many tears I have collected have rebuilt it so I'm cool with that.
    • Up x 2
  19. repinSniper

Beautiful, couldn't have said it better myself.
    • Up x 1