Klan NoonE 'KN1' recruiting 2 new members

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Benja2020, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Benja2020

Klan NoonE has been around as a group since 2004/2005 playing halo in various competitive leagues. If you ever played Halo PC, odds are you know us.

As some of us have recently migrated to Planetside 2, we are looking to fill out our small squad (5 members) from the ground up with the right people. We will be fielding a full squad of daily-active members within a few weeks.

You should join if:

You are interested in joining a small squad of active (daily), coordinated and skilled players
    -You'd rather join a tight-knit group than a mega outfit where no one knows eachother
    You spend most of your time playing infantry
    You have a mic/mumble and enjoy teamwork over lone wolfing it
    You are over 21

You can add me on Planetside 2 @ benja2020 or message me in this thread with your PS2 username if interested.
  2. Brandic

I'm interested in joining, but currently i am on the TR side. I was wondering if you would mind if I were to create a new character and join up? Also if you want some info on me: I'm 22, have a mic and use it well, love to play engineer and love the sunderer, and I really want more of a tight knit group than a 600+ some odd member group where I feel more like a number than a person. (I've been trying to find one all week in game on TR to no avail) Thanks for considering, hope to join you soon.
  3. Benja2020

The new NC character won't be an issue as long as you'd be spending most of your time playing with us on it instead of your TR account. Go ahead and add me in game 'benja2020'; we'll be on tonight around 630 EST. If you shoot me a private message I'll give you our mumble info. As long as we all get along should be all good.
  4. Benja2020

Welcome aboard Brandic, it was good playing with you.
  5. wefsnarf

I'm interested as well. I mostly play as support (eng/med)
    Info on me; i'm turning 18 soon, I prefer text over mic
    (don't know if that'll be a big deal, I will use a mic if necessary).
    Other than that i'm on at most times you are on for squads.
  6. Hasteras

I'm pretty sure KN1 is recruiting lot more than two new members.

My vote for 2014 NC Mattherson Best New Outfit goes to KN1!
    • Up x 1
  7. cfschris

I second that! Solid group of guys and gals to join up. They play hard and they play to win. I can't name a single alert I've commanded and not had KN1 right there alongside VCO. Join these dudes today!
  8. Aeflic

KN1 brings the boom boom baby! Love working with you guys in tandem!