Will my Account be safe?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WV17, Apr 20, 2014.

1. WV17

Hey all not sure this is the best forum to ask this but It's not really a tech issue and I'm not confident in customer support response times.

Basically I'm away from my gaming PC for a LONG time. I last played Planetside2 about 4 months ago and will not be able to log in for at least another 3.
    (yes this hurts every living minute :p but its for a good cause)

The question remains, what is the lifetime on my PS2 account? I'm not going to come home mid year and find that my account no longer exists am I?
  2. Radh

I had a break in playing (5 months) and dont lose an account but sometimes i was log in and log out just in case.
  3. Chipay

SOE clearly said they wouldn't delete any PS2 accounts/characters, you can come back whenever you want and it'll still be there
    • Up x 1
  4. Prudentia

SOE will never delete any time and effort you put in this game for a simple reason:
    If you stopped playing for a long time and remembered that this game existed and then thought of the stuff you already unlocked you might be more compelled to start again.
  5. IamDH

They are probably not going to delete it. What BR are you?
  6. Goretzu

Well I could see them deleting BR1 to BR 5 characters that haven't been used in 6 to 12 months at some point, but yeah I very much doubt they'd delete any that were higher, or indeed any that had had SC spent on them.
  7. VoidMagic

Cost of storage <<<<<< Cost of new customers