Crashing frequently

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BorgUK1of9, Apr 17, 2014.

1. BorgUK1of9

Since the new patch I am crashing constantly, can we get an update to fix before we all piddle off and play something else.
  2. Believeinsteve

Yeah...

Lets let this turn into ps1 SOE

This is a bit stupid. I've never had a problem with planetside 2 technically. Not even during the early beta. This is just now a problem and it really annoys me.
  3. Belkor

Crashed 3 times so far today. This is getting real annoying.
  4. Lewk

Same.

Running windows 8, 64 bit client

i7 3770k
    GTX 660 ti
    16 gb ram

happens all sorts of random, but happening pretty frequently (1-2 every 1-2 hours)
  5. strateUPjanky

yeah same here, starting to crash. i can put it on ultra now :D maybe i could have earlier idk but dam does it look **** sexy :D
  6. Earthfury

Yeah experiencing a lot of crashes since the 64 bit patch. To be expected I guess but still a bummer.
    Mostly random occasions mostly while flying makes sense with the amount rendering and data load. Also seeing crashes when directly spawning to different continents or logging in after logging out of the VR
  7. FrostWatch

I never crashed and I've been playing this game for months, today I've crashed several times, most recently just now on in time to miss my certs from a 2 hour alert. Just what did they do?
  8. Luighseach

I crash every time I switch continents using the left panel(Havent' tried switching using the warpgate terminal but I would imagine it would have the same effect) same with most people in my outfit.