97% load screen each death.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheRunDown, Apr 17, 2014.

1. TheRunDown

Anyone getting a load screen that hangs at 97% for up to a minute or more.

Sometimes, I'm in a hurry to save a base, and I redeploy and I'm getting stuck on the loading screen for a really long time. :(

And when I die and respawn in the same base, that shouldn't require a loading screen..
    • Up x 2
  2. Latrodectus

It's an unwritten rule that load screens get .5 seconds longer with every patch.
    • Up x 1
  3. sindz

Yes, everyone is getting it.
  4. DashRendar

Patch Notes: "reduced load times"

Actuality - load times which were never a problem before are now more frequent and take 5x longer
  5. eldarfalcongravtank

these long loading times are seriously infuriating!!:mad: i just tried to spawn at indar excav site, NC were spawnlocking VS there, 25-48 people on both teams

loading screen went quickly to 97% but then got "stuck" for like 1+ minute. made me ragequit once i got there

the loading of the map was NEVER a problem in planetside2. WHY HAS IT BECOME A PROBLEM NOW?:mad: in fact, i have unbearably long loading times in battlefield4. i dont want to have them in this game as well!
  6. whiteshadow2000

It said something in the patch notes about it.

If you remember you'd often spawn but some stuff would still be loading up on your screen while you were moving around etc. I think they decided to fully load everything on the screen before they let you spawn properly, which is why everyone has the delay now.
  7. Bindlestiff

This is not quite true... the 3x loading screen was annoying and was present for a long time. Count yourself lucky you don't have 3 times the wait right now ;)
  8. The Rogue Wolf

Man, that battle going on behind the loading screen sounds awesome! Too bad I have to wait a minute and a half before I can join it. :(
  9. Kaegix

So, they take an extra week to polish the patch and it still ends up doing more harm than good.

Imagine if they released it last week *shudders*
  10. lothbrook

Just a typical SOE patch, honestly I don't even know why I complained about the tank balancing, I was on for an hour testing out each tank, and basically I just died to libs, maxes, and Tank Mines, not a single enemy tank killed me, lol. SO basically they wasted their time balancing MBTs because MBTs don't even get to fight each other anymore.