64 bits clients

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Riadi Abdennour, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Riadi Abdennour

Hello
    i saw yesterday the coming back of the 64 bits , but the problem is that i can't play with it , because last time i installed a version of the directx , which make me back to the 32 bits to avoid crashes , so please if anyone can show me how to get back the 64 bits... thank you
  2. Riadi Abdennour

Anyone here ? Please i need help
  3. Spiritualised

It hasnt gone live again. Its nothing youve done. Im sure they will make an announcement when it does go live again
  4. cawsking555

the main question is that how do we get the 64bit to run instead of the 2 84bit programs trying to run at the same time.
    question soe can we rename the files PlanetSide2_x86 and PlanetSide2 to PlanetSide2_86 and and rename the file PlanetSide2_x64 o PlanetSide2
  5. Riadi Abdennour

Hello. I just saw yesterday a new maitenance of the game . And the news of this maintenance is that the game is convert to the 64bit . But i'm playing in the 32 bit now . That mean the system isn't changed
  6. Smagjus

Did you even read the responses?
    • Up x 1
  7. Legend-

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-april-16th.182835/

As mentioned in the announcement that I just posted above, the 64-bit service is back It'snt like you replied.

I don't think that the solution is that stupid ;)
  8. Spiritualised

It isnt back mate. it was pulled yesterday and hasnt been reintroduced as yet
    5.30 yesterday Radarx posted

Its best not to be a smart **** especially when your wrong
  9. ManicUndies

10. Spiritualised

wow thats really cool
  11. Sliced

The 64 bit client is on your machine however you can't use it.
    You may be able to rename the exe once the launcher has done its checks but it was disabled for a reason.
    • Up x 1