More crashing, more freezing, more loading screen delays.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by aBRUHamLincoln, Apr 16, 2014.

1. aBRUHamLincoln

To start things off, let me just say the 32 bit client works perfectly for me (apart from the audio being muffled). I never crashed, even after long 4/5hour stretches of playing the game.

Since the 64bit client has been implemented, I've crashed 4 times in 30minutes. I've also had longer loading screen (stuck on 96/97% - something which I've never had before on the 32bit client).

...and this patch was supposed to make things better, but for a lot of us, it's made it a whole lot worse. I love the new Cougar however, just wish I could use it for more than 10minutes without crashing. :(

Any fix?
  2. Oreilley

Same here, actually every single time they said they "fixed" some crash issue it get worse for me.
    It's getting ridiculous and totally game breaking when you loose 3/4 of your vehicles because you crashed.
    I was considering buying an account, I sure made my choice not to.
  3. Crosi

ive gone from having no regular crashes, perhaps 1 per month, to 1 per 20 minutes today (3 so far) along with still having the 20 minute freeze frame. On top of that my SSD raid used to load the respawn screen instantly, now it often hangs on 97% for up to 10 seconds.

Obviously this is unacceptable.
  4. Viridian2

Yes.. its still freezing then crashing to the desktop 6th time. Im going to wait until they find the problem.
  5. WarCannon9000

Well i never had this problem until after the patch. Guessing this is something that wont be fixed?
  6. OldMaster80

Fixed the freezing by reindtalling amd drivers 13.12 and validating resources.
  7. TSR AlexS Customer Service

I've noticed multiple posts with these crashing issues but have only found less than a few tickets in the tech queues. We will need to gather more information about the players having these problems therefore I suggest submitting in a support ticket with your Dxdiag/Msinfo in order for us to further assist you guys.

Answer Title: Suggestions to Resolve Crashing and Freezing
    Answer Link: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16158
  8. MajiinBuu

My game is running as well as it always has :p
  9. Viridian2

I sent a support ticket with my Dxdiag hope it helps.
  10. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Thanks Virid! You should be receiving a respond soon!