So you took the x2 burst fire off of the Inquisitor.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Facta, Apr 14, 2014.

1. TheBloodEagle

But this does not have to be "Well he has it, I WANT IT TOO!!!". We've been asking on the Forums for a TR revamp for a long time and this was suppose to be something to look forward with that. This wasn't about "OH NC & VS HAVE IT" or thinking about them. They basically gave us something to be excited about then took it away. You'd be frustrated too if you are one of the TR players that want a revamp. Revamp doesn't mean "we want OP stuff now", it means, we want some more unique gameplay elements, some things need to be tweaked, like the sounds they just did, we want to feel like the DAKKA Faction that we are suppose to be, etc.

If we're just gonna distribute every type of weapon to all factions, what's the point of...factions? We're more like just reskins of each other, just blue vs red vs purple TDM CS. There was suppose to be more depth to this game.
    • Up x 6
  2. WarmasterRaptor

I still have only the beamer on my VS alt and I don't find it really lacking.

And PS2 NEEDS TR and giving it some love is due since a long time.
    • Up x 1
  3. Tommyp2006

[IMG]
    • Up x 11
  4. Shubniggurath

5. NoctD

Nah - you're thinking about your own faction. No one can have anything more than you have. But whatever.
    • Up x 1
  6. WyrdHarper

That...is incredibly disappointing. Nerfing a bunch of vehicle weapons (while still not fixing the baseline issues which cause others to be unchosen), adding a couple new carbines, and tweaking a few minor stats is not the balance update/faction refresh this game needs.
    • Up x 6
  7. Empyrean

Kay. Now where's my multiple .75 ADS LMGs for TR?
    • Up x 6
  8. Phos!

Beamer is a 167 damage pistol, inquisitor is 143.

Also as others have said, .75 ADS LMGs.
    • Up x 2
  9. BarxBaron

Damnit, Higby.........

:(
    Man........here's hoping they consider the last half of April for looking at it instead of making Higby a fibber ;p

Didn't even really do anything substantial to the vulcan at all. All this patch did was tickle nerf the other ESAV so now there'll be more halberds.

They need to just un nerf Saron and Enforcer and just make halberd the TR ESAV MBT secondary. Might as well. If it was ES I'd accept my fate of constantly using the same secondary.
    • Up x 1
  10. Shubniggurath

11. Llaf

Would love a high velocity Coyote launcher, could be used against ground vehicles like Fractures(no lock on), and any air unit that gets too close or hovers too long will have a really bad day.
    • Up x 1
  12. Maljas23

13. Shubniggurath

It's taken almost a year and a half to get a 167 carbine. I think the chances of TRs NS+/- 'Empire Specific' stuff getting redesigned now are pretty slim.
  14. NaySayer

Many disappointments, little surprise, wow. I had high hopes for a second, that the tr would have something viable. Why is the mcg and striker (2 empire specific weapons of tr) utter 5h!t. Once again, things that didn't need fixing got "fixed".
    • Up x 1
  15. TsubasaKuroi

No Striker rework like what the Lynx got disappoints me.

I liked the idea of the Inquisitor getting 2x burst and would've maybe switched out the NS-44 for it instead. Guess I'll spend my certs on the Cougar then, at least I'll have something else other than just using the T5 AMC at range.
    • Up x 2
  16. Doomzzg

As usual, the NC and VS players "tested" our changes and cried until SOE changed TR back to being useless.

Source: you can see their tears over this entire subforum
    • Up x 3
  17. sindz

KAY. Where is VS multiple 0.75x carbines? and lets not even begin to talk about VS assault rifles.
  18. sindz

Grats, you still have access to a burst, VS doesnt.

0.75 Carbines and insane AR's. Enough said.
  19. sindz

Yeah, im only thinking about my own faction.

Burst pistols currently:

TR: 1
    NC: 1
    VS: 0

It so happens the empire which i main has none, so yes, im thinking abuot my own faction whilst also thinking about the rest of the game, unlike you. ITs a funny thing, that TR people want something which is straight up better than what the other factions have access to all the time. Proof: this thread.
  20. sindz

Your personal opinion about the beamer isnt really relevant. Its about choices for each empire, which currently one of the empires dont have access to at all while the 2 others do.