Lockdown is too op

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ONCEuponAtime, Apr 15, 2014.

1. ONCEuponAtime

I m a TR n i think TR max Lockdown is too op. With Lockdown, tr max can kill anything less then a second. It is very op in the time of earthquake when other max fall down but tr dont cuz of this ability. With lockdown tr max can get spiritual power from earth which allow them to kill every NC n Venu max. Pre-nerf zoe is nothing compare to this lockdown ability. I think this ability is very unfair to NC n venu . So can u plz remove this ability from our max so we can have a fair fight with NC n venu.

N plz dont think me as a troll. it is not me who give tr this ability. It is SOE who is trolling with TR by giving this very op lockdown ability. So SOE, can u plz remove this ability or we will be too op.

By the way , why cant i type SOE ingame chat.Whenever i type soe, it says the best company in the world. wtf is this???????? who make this idea??????? fire him
    • Up x 4
  2. vsae

You son of a Higby, how dare you attempt to troll
    • Up x 15
  3. doombro

Son of a ReachCat*
    • Up x 2
  4. Camycamera

yeah, its so OP that you are unable to move and can only see in front of you, making you extremely invulnerable from behind and above (c4, rockets, etc.....). not to mention, it takes seconds to get out/in of lockdown, meaning that i can easily get killed while trying to escape from enemy fire.

soooo OP.

lockdown is actually pretty useless due to how situational it is, due to the problems i said above. charge is a better ability and would have been better off as the TR's ES ability rather than a common pool ability.
    • Up x 1
  5. z1967

I loled
    • Up x 1
  6. ohmikkie

I am hoping this is a joke.
    • Up x 2
  7. JacDoom

Should just nerf earthquakes then OP.
    • Up x 2
  8. PurpleOtter

You so funny...
  9. Darthjackn

I am afraid lockdown is not op. Because c4 fairies can easily pop down behind you and c4 your but off with no issue since you can't rotate a full 180.
  10. Riddlley

I'm impressed. It sounds like you believe yourself. Sadly, lockdown is usually trash.
  11. unsinnsschmierer

Yes lockdown is too OP. You get fixed to a spot and no one is able to push you or move you around. This ruins every fight and needs to be fixed. I’m fine with the increase in ROF and bullet velocity but the part about fixing your max to a spot is OP and should be removed.
    • Up x 1
  12. p10k56

When I last see locked down Max?
    I dunno, Have I ever see it?:confused:
    Probably not. Cos it so OP that everyone is ashamed to use of it:p
  13. SavageBacon

Maybe it's OP in those situations where a hallway is covered by the MAX and people don't rush HAs or chuck a bunch of grenades to kill it.
  14. eldarfalcongravtank

hmmmmmm... lockdown, lock..down ..... .......[IMG]

nope... never heard of that one. is it ingame or are you guys messin with me?
    • Up x 1
  15. Modern Ancestor

I lived to see this day.
    • Up x 2
  16. Ronin Oni

You got your word replacement wrong. Check my sig for how to self-censor in style ;)
  17. SiosDashcR

i agree. lokdouwn iz so op. pls nerf. iz not fare dat we git all d spirituel pouuer n otha max no git.
  18. EliteEskimo

When I lock down with my TR Max I use the spirit energy to do a Kamehameha attack. Even Ubershield AP Vanguards don't stand a chance as my attacks disregard the shield entirely. I try to use it only as a last resort because it's as cheesy as using pre-nerf ZOE and the Vanguard shield simultaneously.

OP I'm surprised you didn't mention the Vulcan on the Prowler, as this weapon was already super OP and even now SOE is trying to buff it more. SOE we're already too powerful, STAHP!
    • Up x 1
  19. TheFamilyGhost

Nothing was or is OP. The only thing OP are the power of the tears.
  20. Akeita

[IMG]

Lock
    Them
    Down
    • Up x 4