Waterson Serversmash Outfits

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by MasterChaif, Apr 13, 2014.

1. MasterChaif

Any outfits interested in participating in the Server Smash who did not participate in the previous ones? The next match is this Saturday the 19th against Connery
  2. MisterTwister22

What time of day?
  3. Snake00223nc

Lil more info?
  4. DaMann22

Yes, my VS outfit Quantum Dawn is prepared to field at least 1-2 squads. We did not get a chance last time
  5. Hader

Now I have to make this one after missing the last one. Especially if it's against Connery. I'll see about GALM making it, I hope PREY goes again too so we fly with them just once in a millennium :p
  6. Snake00223nc

EXP0 is attending up to 2 squads if necessary, C150 very likely and talks about DVS and rcn6
  7. MasterChaif

We will be having a meeting tomorrow (4/15/14) at 6pm est on INICast TS discussing Server Smash

TS info: 85.236.100.188:12667
  8. crusaderx11

What is this server smash? someone asked me in my platoon the other day if PHX will participate in it
  9. Snake00223nc

Nothing.........
    • Up x 1
  10. Huxer

You need to let some of us lone wolves in. :p
  11. MasterChaif

Lone wolves are more than welcome to join in, send me a friend request in-game and we can get you guys accounted for.
  12. WycliffSlim

Damnit... I think I'll be out of town... someone dalton/Tankbust all the Connery pilots for me!
    • Up x 1
  13. Sgt.Mile

MasterChaif, I will talk with my guys tonight but VREV might bring a Squad to the fight. I will see about getting an officer to the meeting tonight.
  14. Jaronallus

rgr that, will do :cool:
  15. crusaderx11

....... an outfit of 1500+ can put together a squad of competent players from it's ranks, we have a half dozen br 100's and dozens of 80's and 90's after all. it's not like we'd crash it with a zerg... as per the 96 vs 96 rules we can't.
  16. Snake00223nc

I personally fear organisation aswell as a willingness to redeploy in a matter of seconds won't be there. Send me a message here on forum side and i will discuss about the next server smash envolving waterson
  17. MasterChaif